+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mad Keef Hill 😲

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nahh you've lost me there Jules lol, who is or was Sidney ?.
    Sydney is Keith Hills son who he often referred to in his post match interviews

I enjoyed the Keef/ Flicker period.

Never a dull moment right up to the last day events at Huddersfield under Flicker.

The Flicker nicknames for his "special people" were legendary.

Far better than recent times at Grove Street.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 06-08-2022 at 08:22 AM.

But yeah especially losing Rico Vaz Te, who sodded off for the money after we resurrected his career. How cheaply did we sell him to Wet Spam!. 😟

Think anybody in their right mind would leave a £500 per week(I heard he was on that) contract to go to a big club like West ham for 20 times that.

We gave Vaz Te a chance/opportunity but weren't exactly taking a gamble on such a low paid contract. He was responsible for resurrecting his career at the end of the day Acido. He got fit and scored goals for us and carried on at West ham scoring the winner in the play off final.

We also gave another lost/ fallen player in Mido a chance/opportunity a year later but the lazy 2hat wasn't interested in putting the work in so that low risk gamble didn't come off and neither did Midos weight

Then came another desperate gamble with the return of Adam Hammill a couple o years later which kind of worked out I dare say!

Im sure we'd all do the same of course if given the chance. But it was still a kick in the teeth to us when he left.
    Also, was that when we lost a player through injury, after getting kicked all over the place by the Leeds player Michael Brown ?.

Im sure we'd all do the same of course if given the chance. But it was still a kick in the teeth to us when he left.
    Also, was that when we lost a player through injury, after getting kicked all over the place by the Leeds player Michael Brown ?.
    Jacob Butterfield

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Jacob Butterfield.
    Ahh thats him, so yeah it was unlucky for Keef with what happened at that time.
    He got the boo's though din't he when we struggled more and more throughout that year of 2012.
    And it might be said that even he'd lost interest long before he was finally sacked after Christmas. 😟

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Think anybody in their right mind would leave a £500 per week(I heard he was on that) contract to go to a big club like West ham for 20 times that.

We gave Vaz Te a chance/opportunity but weren't exactly taking a gamble on such a low paid contract. He was responsible for resurrecting his career at the end of the day Acido. He got fit and scored goals for us and carried on at West ham scoring the winner in the play off final.

We also gave another lost/ fallen player in Mido a chance/opportunity a year later but the lazy 2hat wasn't interested in putting the work in so that low risk gamble didn't come off and neither did Midos weight

Then came another desperate gamble with the return of Adam Hammill a couple o years later which kind of worked out I dare say!
    Mido's pitch side warm up bike was sold at Sutherbees fo thutty quid ! seeart, pedals n chain brock ,,

Nahh you've lost me there Jules lol, who is or was Sidney ?.
    After one particularly bad performance, Keef said that “Our Sydney won’t be going swimming tomorrow, I’ll be in with this lot tomorrow morning”. Or similar wording…. Funny as

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    After one particularly bad performance, Keef said that “Our Sydney won’t be going swimming tomorrow, I’ll be in with this lot tomorrow morning”. Or similar wording…. Funny as
    Yeah Keef could be funny sometimes when he ran his gob lol. But it weren't always funny was it, when it was at our expense. 😕

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12