+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On behalf of Glasgow Rangers F.cÖ.

On behalf of Glasgow Rangers F.cÖ.

Thanks for last night. As a neutral, It was fantastic to see the famous tangerine terrors of Tannadice, back in business. I watched on proudly, like a proud dad, as young ex bear Glen Middleton smashed the tangerine terriors into a well earned victory over a very good European side.

(One half of )The new firm is back!!!

Absolutely tremendous support, it was so good to see such scenes. Itís true that Dundee United is a very special club, more so than any sides from the capital city. You should be very very proud of your club.

I was not surprised with the result. I knew you had it in you, as a club. The support I knew existed, but I was blown away by it. Equal to the backing rangers gir last season even though it was smaller the noise was incredible. Hope you get into the group stages.

Iíve always had a lot of respect for Dundee United. Delighted to see you have what looks like a really good squad!

Look forward to seeing you take points off the tinkers.

Thanks for your magnanimous thread Teddy but can i just remind you that its The Rangers unfortunately the club called Glasgow Rangers went the way of Third Lanark and no longer exists.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Thanks for your magnanimous thread Teddy but can i just remind you that its The Rangers unfortunately the club called Glasgow Rangers went the way of Third Lanark and no longer exists.
    Haha right you are!

Whatever way you look at it the European run we had last season was a great inspiration to all, and the messages of support from Uniteds fans were much appreciated by the champions of Scotland!

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Haha right you are!

Whatever way you look at it the European run we had last season was a great inspiration to all, and the messages of support from Uniteds fans were much appreciated by the champions of Scotland!
    Shurely you mean chumpions of Scotland? The Rangers had one final blast of the cash cannon to stop the fiddlers doing a ten, but have placed themselves back on the very precarious perch the briefly hopped off. Great inspiration you say? Inspired organisations don’t accrue £140m of debt immediately after going bust, only chumps do that! The Fun seem to be the inspiration for your lot as you both toddle down the road to nowhere, ta ra for now chumpy, can’t wait for implosion number two

Itís amazing how itís all the Scottish Ďestablishmentí Clubs that have loved to spend money they didnae have, culminating obviously with Glasgow Rangers committing the ultimate hair-kari. Fortunately in the City of Dundee at least, the Peopleís Club have been settling their debts in the honourable and legal way since 1909. As it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s amazing how it’s all the Scottish ‘establishment’ Clubs that have loved to spend money they didnae have, culminating obviously with Glasgow Rangers committing the ultimate hair-kari. Fortunately in the City of Dundee at least, the People’s Club have been settling their debts in the honourable and legal way since 1909. As it should be.
    We lead by example!

Mods should just **** this thread right off in my opinion. No threads with any mention of these zombie ****s please.

Thanks for your supportive words. However, you are in a small minority when it comes to Rangers fans. Going by the forums, the majority of them wanted to see us getting battered. There were good wishes from a minority but they were shot down by the bigoted majority.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Thanks for your supportive words. However, you are in a small minority when it comes to Rangers fans. Going by the forums, the majority of them wanted to see us getting battered. There were good wishes from a minority but they were shot down by the bigoted majority.
    Thanks but if we are honest and not biased we can admit every club has their bams, and every club also has their good guys. We all have a choice to be what we want to be and I choose good guy.

Loads of rangers fans wishing United well on the forums I look at. Obviously plenty who donít, not everyone likes the same clubs. I personally like st Johnstone and dundee United a lot. Also aberdeen although their fans tend to be a bit unfriendly online. Face to face they are very different 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Mods should just **** this thread right off in my opinion. No threads with any mention of these zombie ****s please.
    Are you 5 years old?

Genuinely donít see the problem with wishing a club I like well, I donít know if you are old enough to remember but in 1987 most of the country was behind dundee United. Fans of other clubs go to Tannadice often, you should check out footy adventures on YouTube, he is going to watch loads of clubs and speaks to fans and often they admit to being fans of other teams but going to see United for a derby or whatever, the derby video he did it was a Celtic fan, celebrating United scoring. Iím one of these guys, just without the vblog. Thereís teams I wouldnít bother going to see, but United, st Johnstone and Aberdeen are 3 clubs I enjoy. I guess itís kinda like being in an open relationship 🤣

Just posted my well wishes, fans of a lot of clubs did the same when rangers did well in Europa. Iíll do the same if hearts can get a good result but I donít have the same interest in hearts to be honest, they were not as exciting as dundee United in Europe.
    Last edited by Teddy Bear; 07-08-2022 at 01:51 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)