+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New firm back in buisness

New firm back in buisness

After last night I have a taste for new firm euro success. Hope to see you back doing the same as your great new firm partners. Motherwell are a joke and I don’t hold much hope for hearts. Everyone knows the history of the new firm in europe. Aberdeen the most successfull Scottish side in europe etc…
    We all look up in awe and expectation to aberdeen. It was certainly on my mind as rangers went to the final, could we pick up a Europa win and super cup double. Alas it wasnae to be but we will be back, as will the Dandy Deen.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    After last night I have a taste for new firm euro success. Hope to see you back doing the same as your great new firm partners. Motherwell are a joke and I don’t hold much hope for hearts. Everyone knows the history of the new firm in europe. Aberdeen the most successfull Scottish side in europe etc…
    We all look up in awe and expectation to aberdeen. It was certainly on my mind as rangers went to the final, could we pick up a Europa win and super cup double. Alas it wasnae to be but we will be back, as will the Dandy Deen.
    Fuc k off Hun Cun t

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Fuc k off Hun Cun t
    Aw cheers. And the very same to You