+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Under cover of darkness...

BT Is that 'thing ' still flying? What Makes The Israeli Air Force The Best In The Middle East?

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/05/...e-middle-east/

Israel’s F-35I Adir variant is arguably the most sophisticated and advanced fighter jet on rotation in the world today. The jet is externally modified by the IAF and is equipped with Israeli-made digital architecture systems and electronic warfare capabilities.

Be careful BT Bolton may be next on their targets??

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    BT Is that 'thing ' still flying? What Makes The Israeli Air Force The Best In The Middle East?

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/05/...e-middle-east/

Israel’s F-35I Adir variant is arguably the most sophisticated and advanced fighter jet on rotation in the world today. The jet is externally modified by the IAF and is equipped with Israeli-made digital architecture systems and electronic warfare capabilities.

Be careful BT Bolton may be next on their targets??
    According to Lefties over here Balan, it can pick out and destroy a 5 year old child from 10 miles away. Would that be right ?

The Lefties must be right they have news outlets, all over the Gaza Strip, by the way yesterday a lefty approached me and asked ,where he could find the Gaza Strip club!

Our aircraft, it is possible 'to take out terrorists, but I have no idea, what distances involved. (Simply no information at all )

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Its been going on all day ,but of course there is football going on, so I watch the football. Now at 10 o'clock in the evening, still reports coming in over 400 rockets were shot into Israel by the Islamic Jihad in less than 24 hours.
    Over 400 rockets, they're not short of a bob or two them Pallys are they. I presume they must eat well in Gaza.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Over 400 rockets, they're not short of a bob or two them Pallys are they. I presume they must eat well in Gaza.
    There are rockets...and then there are rockets...

Attachment 22309

The Iranian made rockets would net get in on a firework display at Shawbridge.

Such is the concern Balan watches MOTD and eats a pizza while the fireworks whiz.

BT ,you get over here and stay a few nights on the southern border, just a few miles from the Gaza Strip. When air raid sirens go off and you hear rockets hitting targets nearby, just repeat your 'mantra'' '' I'm from Bawton we are scarred o' nowt!''

Such is the concern Balan watches MOTD and eats a pizza while the fireworks whiz by. BT ,over here you get used to it !

Just had an alert on my cell phone those pesky bugger's are firing at Ein Ha'Schlosha right now

https://www.kibbutzvisit.com/listing...ein-hashlosha/

Gaza rocket barrages hit south and centre as Israel okays 25,000 reservists call up

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/b1dcup5t5#autoplay

After new Gaza strike, Israel says it has killed all Islamic Jihad leaders

IDF states that children in Jabaliya refugee camp killed by failed Islamic Jihad rocket launch, not by IDF airstrikes.

Head of the Operations Directorate Maj.-Gen. Oded Basiuk confirmed late Saturday night that senior Islamic Jihad operative Khaled Mansour was the target of the strikes and had been eliminated. He added that "according to our intelligence...all of the senior security operatives of Gaza's Islamic Jihad have been eliminated."

Gaza fires over 580 rockets at Israel

Name:  20220807_105045[1].jpg
Views: 62
Size:  104.6 KB

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)