+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dream interpretation.

Dream interpretation.

I dont usually remember dreams, but i did this morning, and your opinion might help. Its worth remembering that dreams are symbolic, from your unconscious mind.

Im playing golf, and about to play a shot to a par 3. There is a group of people waiting on the green for me to tee off. I dont know who they are, but they are simpatico. They are not golfers, as they would be on the tee with me.

Anyway, using a driver, remember this is a par 3, i hit a perfect shot, miles. I am useless as a golfer, i rarely hit a perfect shot straight, and the satisfaction was immense.

There was some humour as the people on the green watched the shot dissapear behind them.

Things are already weird, but this is where it gets crazy. The ball shoots back towards me, i remember thinking in my dream that the ball must have hit something metallic.

The ball passes me and hits something behind me, and dribbles back onto the tee.

Any opinion is welcome.

It means that you have prostate problems.

You’re welcome.

From the web & don’t eat cheese before bed..

In life, when you experience worry or stress it is sometimes hard to relax. Golf has so many anxiety-reducing benefits that it is not surprising that you dream of golf when you need to promote well-being and less stress in life. Whatever occurred in your dream (even a dream that featured golf turned out to be a nightmare) can give us a clue to what it means.

The net result is slightly negative because you have played the ball and yet have not got it any nearer the hole.

I've mentioned this before on the plate board but I still get this dream (or versions of it) about twice a year and it's the only dream that I ever remember..

I find myself drowning in a swimming pool and as I'm going under and panicking I see people that I know extending out their hands for me to grab but as I swim towards them and reach out they push my head repeatedly under the water laughing,always wakes me up that one

There's also a dream about me and the woman that works in the shop at the top of my road but I will leave that for now but I haven't looked her in the eye since

Strange… sounds like insecurity in some ways… I had nightmares as a kid, black darkness closing in all around me, I learnt to overcome it & now make it happen as I find it comforting to get to sleep quicker..

Talking of water, I also use swimming across a bay to send me off & take the stress out..

The only thing i can come up with is that i need to do something again, what that may be i dont know. Like chalky i have had anxiety dreams at stressful times like exams. I would be looking up watching a plane flying, even though its up there, i know its me.

It starts having problems, falling and climbing, getting lower.

It crashes, always, and i wake up.

Griff, you mentioned going to the loo at night a lot, so do i, especially after a session with Jack.

I looked it up on the internet and there is a thing that helps, a lot, i can go visit free some nights, or just one. If you can imagine your exit point, it is elevated.

That means when you go to the loo, a reservoir of pee is left, you havent emptied totally. The thing to do is undignified but works, and that is to crouch when peeing so that your exit point is lowest. It means bending and sticking your a ss out.

My kidneys are weird, i can go hours without a p, then have to go constantly, having filled up in minutes, sometimes as little as ten. I think its related to what ive eaten. Giving in to having a pee is training your mind to make things worse.

Always delay it, the urge goes, you can go hours without.

My subconscious works for you too. Mentioning food, it popped into my head a video by Dr Berg, hes on you tube and he is good, type in Dr Berg and prostate.

Even when people have surgery, they still have prostate problems, they still have a problem at night. According to him its because people have a spike in insulin because they have eaten to much sugar or carbs....or was it protein.

Cant remember, you will have to look it up.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)