+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry OFF

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    Points deduction..?
    I don't think it is their responsibility for the ground. Not sure though.
    It is their responsibility to fulfil their fixtures so ultimately the ground is their responsibility as far at the EFL are concerned.

Match congestion after the second game of the season! Familiar story of Rotherham's recent championship experience!!

Is this too simple why didn't they just over water pitch be no danger then to players. Bet people in dangerous situations can't believe a match is called off in the summer! Robin's if he wanted that match on he'd have got it on. Serves him right we could have Fletcher firing on all cylinders for when new date of game is announced.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Is this too simple why didn't they just over water pitch be no danger then to players. Bet people in dangerous situations can't believe a match is called off in the summer! Robin's if he wanted that match on he'd have got it on. Serves him right we could have Fletcher firing on all cylinders for when new date of game is announced.
    Don't see how any of it could be Robins' responsibility. There was a concert on the pitch prior to the 7s competition and Wasps clearly haven't attempted to replace the pitch at any time.

Booked train tickets for 6 of us tomorrow can’t get a refund. Absolute joke.
    Who’s gonna compensate the supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    There really needs to be some accountability here around a game being called of at this late hour at this stage of the season. There are no mitigating circumstances, they obviously knew of the Commonwealth Games risks as the game had already been pushed back a day.

Agree with gru about a new striker potentially being in for when the new date is to be played. Eaves perhaps fit too.

Is what it is.

If the train is delayed by 30 minutes or even a connecting train is cancelled you may be able to get something back….I am not saying travel but Keep checking live timetables and screenshot them…

I wonder what would happen if it was us,who were unable to fulfill the opening fixture.It will be interesting to see what the the useless EFL have to say about this because I can't see that pitch improving in the short term and will mean further postponements.

I was booked from London andmanaged to ‘request a refund’ with £10 admin fee and will find out if successful in five days...

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast