+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex-Millers In The News (2022-23)

Barton has had his demons CAM but you can't say he isn't bright. His autobiography is a good read if you can get hold of it over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Barton has had his demons CAM but you can't say he isn't bright. His autobiography is a good read if you can get hold of it over there.
    Thanks Timber I'll look it up. Even bright people aren't bright all the time and from what I recall he certainly has a history of 'not being too bright' on certain occasions. Like us all really!

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    And people moan about Warne.
    The Skoda

Julien Lamy made £14 in tips at a restaurant in Cyprus where he is cloakroom attendant.

Danny Ward continues to find the net for Huddersfield in their 3-1 win over Stoke and just down the road Richie Smallwood scored for Bradford in their 2-0 win over Newport.

Somebody called Lawrence scored for Rangers but I'm not sure if that's Tom (or Liam) and even if it is to be honest I don't really know if he ever played for us or was just rumoured to be a target

Jerry Yates missed a penalty against Swansea today.

Smallwood netted for Bradford.

Not significant news but Osei-Tutu got his first start of the season today for Bochum. Lost 3-2 at Hoffenheim and was subsituted (after coming off the bench last week). Bayern next week, bit different from LG1....

Another busy night for ex-wearers of the red and white. Manning scored early doors for Swansea who had a 2-0 lead going into 90+ minutes and then bizarrely scored 2 own goals to draw 2-2 with Millwall. JCH netted for Posh in their 2-0 win over SW and Agard popped up again in added time to notch the winner for Donny over Stockport. In non-league football Ollie Banks scored to help Chesterfield to a 2-0 win over Hollywood Wrexham.

I'm sure I've missed some things of note so please feel free to add on.

In non-news, Ladapo draws another blank for table-toppers Ipswich.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast