+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 93 rd Minute.....

93 rd Minute.....

Get in my beauty. Recriminations and what ifs tonight. Super.

I've absolutely no idea why you want Utd to fail in League 1:Frank,I can understand that you may have just got bored of following them or don't like the current owners of management or whatever but to enjoy their demise doesn't seem right to me,I went to watch Notts yesterday and who knows it may be the only game that I go to but I don't want them relegated just because I don't go down anymore,I can't make up my mind if it's childish or there's something far worst that's within you

There is something worse within me. Ive endured being a Cambridge fan too long. The corruption, the lies, you name it, and i paid for the privilige. The problem is that people like me take too much then explode, the result is bad.

If i could id close it down tomorrow, and start again, those who run it need to be fired. Including Bonner. Osama and Adolf, who have the same personality, went a tad too far.

My good side predominates, and it is very good.

This applies to you too.

Yesterday on a country road a rabbit was in the middle looking lost. I stopped in the middle of the road to rescue it. Its eyes were orange and inflamed, it was blind. It had Myxamatosis which is now in the environment naturally. It sensed my car, and was anxious, it hopped under a wheel. I picked it up, he or she was so fragile.

I put it in some undergrowth. Euthanasia is the only cure.

It would take two weeks to die. Recently a man in the neighbourhood dies of a heart attack, so did his dog. He lived alone. The dog did not die of hunger, but of dehydration, it ate its owner.

An eleven year old girl drowned yesterday. Like me, you are an empath. Or so it seems. On the french news channel there is a section where it shows bad things happening in the world, and is entitled no comment.

No comment on the above.

I will comment on Cambridge United. It can go f itself.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)