+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vs Everton

Vs Everton

Martinez
    Cash Carlos Mings Digne
    Luiz Kamara Mginn
    Buendier
    Ings Watkins

Dont be stupid Gerrard. Tell Mings hes awsome, put your arm around him and start him.

Bailey did deserve to start yesterday but i would bring him on as an impact sub.
    I said this pre season. Usually picks itself and we need continuity. We cant just randomly put 11 players on the pitch like we do on fpl.

He just needs to play chambers instead of Konsa, if, as I suspect he either doesnt want or doesnt trust Mings, no point in him being played. The whole point of buying new players is because the team picked itself, that continuity was we play like we did yesterday, same as we did under Smith. We either need the team to play and buy into Gerrards way (whatever that is), and improve results or find someone else who can get a tune out of them. tick tock, get on with it. No win against Everton and heads will roll, either coaches or players, and we know how that usually goes.

Chambers for me and Bailey has to start at VP....Good omen! Still we all try to pick a team but it is Gerrard and his coached who need to whip them up, anything less than a win will be seen as failure.

I have to agree with the OP. Maybe, cos we're at home, I'd go with Coutinho. But I wouldn't have the screaming abdabs if Buendia gets the nod.

Big game for McGinn, well, all of them really.

Martinez
    Cash Carlos Mings Digne
    Mginn Kamara Ramsey
    Courtinho
    Ings Watkins

Looks like we overreacted with Mings being dropped. It was a groin issue. Looks like a better team than last weekend.

P-Tshhh, cheers, enjoy the weekend

much better with courtinho more central, gave ramsey the room to run into the space. much better shape.

I think we were much better once Ramsey came on, is there room for both?

Only caught the last 25 mins after work today but liked what I saw from the boys, played with purpose and intent although there were some heart in mouth moments. Would have liked to see Archer replace Ings though!

Sorry I meant Buendia....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)