+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Alkmaar (A)

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Any sheep around today? ****ing pricks!
    Sheepies not so smug today........knew they were fkd when Kris Boyd tipped them for 4th😂🖕

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Sheepies not so smug today........knew they were fkd when Kris Boyd tipped them for 4th����
    Global ban if we were to pop over there giving them ****e though I'd bet

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Global ban if we were to pop over there giving them ****e though I'd bet
    They can't take it mate, I got banned a few times from them back in the day when it was just a ban from their own site. Cnts the lot of them.

They can't take it mate, I got banned a few times from them back in the day when it was just a ban from their own site. Cnts the lot of them.
    Ooof that's too far,
    chunts up and down the land will be insulted by this mate

I got a global ban once off a Dee just for a little bit of banter. Luckily our mods lifted it and I've not bothered even reading theirs since. Kinda why cu nts like peter get right on my thruppenies tbh

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Now now.

I admit I came on for a bit of a gloat but I wouldn't have posted if he hadn't criticised the wine.

The fact that he even knew about the wine means he's been on Abmad himself.

For what it's worth, your team is too old .

We've suffered with the same problem during the ultra boring McInnes years.

The Glass experiment didn't work but was worth a try (apart from f'uckin Scott Brown)

I feel this season is going to be better though, work in progress perhaps but good enough for the top four, actually I expect third.

After all these f'uckin years............

Ach I'm not a fitba fan to be sensible, that's for everything else.

Hopefully that was just a wee lesson in Scottish football for our new lads, we got well bullied today.

I'll be fine by Tuesday.

We're probably counting on you lads getting a win tomorrow, to keep us on track for third ( see I've started already)

We'll still finish above you useless fecks and you can bump this anytime you like

Not long back.
    Dundee-Newcastle-Amsterdam-Alkmaar by ferry.
    What a trip and what a support.
    Even the bingo on the boat back.

"Eyes down ladies and gentlemen...your first number is 7"

Boooooooooo! 😂

Anybody got a spares for tomorrow?

I know, I am a glutton for punishment, but we all are, that's why we all love this club!

I have that mug too. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_Army View Post
    Not long back.
    Dundee-Newcastle-Amsterdam-Alkmaar by ferry.
    What a trip and what a support.
    Even the bingo on the boat back.

"Eyes down ladies and gentlemen...your first number is 7"

Boooooooooo! 😂

Anybody got a spares for tomorrow?

I know, I am a glutton for punishment, but we all are, that's why we all love this club!

Was on that Ferry also SA. I concur the 90 minutes apart, one of my best trips ever abroad. The Outward Journey on the Wednesday from Newcastle glorious sunshine , Heineken quenching the thirst and the Dance floor at the end of that night full of Arabs.The atmosphere and party at the square in Alkmaar on the Thursday amazing. What a support we have.
    Even the first 20 minutes of the game we were looking good.
    Ach well come on United show what you're made of tomorrow and get a result at Tynecastle. The quicker we get over the result the better.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)