+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Alkmaar (A)

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hats off to all Arabs in the Nieuwmarkt today. A great atmosphere all day. Zero trouble. Tidied up as we went. A credit to Scottish football.

WASC. 🧡🖤
    O/T why football matters more than football

The Nieuwmarkt was where gays, gypsies, Jews, communists etc were corralled together before being put on the trains heading east in WW2

Many will have been football players and supporters and I would like to think in different times they would have appreciated a friendly tangerine army passing through

The memories we create, and leave behind, make differences

Looking forward to hearing great tales from travelling friends and watching the game tonight

COYT! 🧡

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    A superb goal deservedly won ye the first leg ... but ... as is often said aroon here, "ye dinna see 'at ivvry day" .... so Ah predict yer aboot tae get a gubbin' ... ... dinna shoot the messenger
    Phuck sake neeps, you need to lay off that dodgy wine you make,

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Hats off to all Arabs in the Nieuwmarkt today. A great atmosphere all day. Zero trouble. Tidied up as we went. A credit to Scottish football.

WASC. 🧡🖤
    Saw some photos of this on FB. Great work boys. A credit to you, the club and Scotland's reputation
    Triggers brush DUSC.. .

By a twist of fate I'm a continental European exile back in Dundee this week. Which will be the best pub to watch the game tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by sultan_of_arabia View Post
    By a twist of fate I'm a continental European exile back in Dundee this week. Which will be the best pub to watch the game tonight?
    For choice of beer and tv, mennies

Apparently it's kicked off a bit in the town square - AZ fans starting it..............

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Apparently it's kicked off a bit in the town square - AZ fans starting it..............
    My mole in Alkmaar tells me the police were on top of it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    My mole in Alkmaar tells me the police were on top of it quickly.
    Good news Terry, Dutch police are not to be messed with

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Name:  Utd Mad.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  34.6 KB

Mon the SHED.......

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)