+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NCS Score Predictor

Tables updated, let me know if something doesn't add up . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/pre...-league-tables

Been away on hols so only just registered for this, hope I'm not too late to join the fun...Just to say I won't be having my usual on the NCS Score Predictor, I mean this is serious stuff, but then again never say never...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Been away on hols so only just registered for this, hope I'm not too late to join the fun...Just to say I won't be having my usual on the NCS Score Predictor, I mean this is serious stuff, but then again never say never...
    Stick with it, you'll probably be right once unlike me !

Every time I place a prediction, I get an email saying "Thanks for getting in touch with us! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can".

Obviously an automated thingy, but is it easy to stop without blocking sender?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Every time I place a prediction, I get an email saying "Thanks for getting in touch with us! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can".

Obviously an automated thingy, but is it easy to stop without blocking sender?
    Hi Elite, yeah, I need to sort out the automations, sorry.

I’ll have a look at it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Hi Elite, yeah, I need to sort out the automations, sorry.

I’ll have a look at it tomorrow.
    No problem, I try and stop unwanted emails but was concerned it would stop me seeing the good bits!

tables updated, let me know if something doesn't add up . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/pre...-league-tables

b.u.m.p

Tables updated, let me know if something doesn't add up . . . https://www.nottscountystats.com/pre...-league-tables

My team seems to have disappeared completely?

No fair!!!!

Like an idiot, I mixed up my HT and FT prediction for the Chesterfield game because you have to give the FT score 1st, so I entered 1-1 for FT and 2-2 HT. Schoolboy error that's cost me valuable points.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Like an idiot, I mixed up my HT and FT prediction for the Chesterfield game because you have to give the FT score 1st, so I entered 1-1 for FT and 2-2 HT. Schoolboy error that's cost me valuable points.
    Nah, no points awarded in retrospect.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast