+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Live streaming away games

Live streaming away games

Does anyone know of a reliable site on you tube where I can get live streaming of our away games? Signed up with one site and paid the mighty sum of £1 to view Rochdale only to find the site was blocked by Google Chrome.

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Does anyone know of a reliable site on you tube where I can get live streaming of our away games? Signed up with one site and paid the mighty sum of £1 to view Rochdale only to find the site was blocked by Google Chrome.
    Hi mate, I read that some villains are targetting people by taking a very small amount they pay for something and then they can in some ways get into their issuing bank accounts and so keep an eye on your accounts asap. Cancel bank cards if necessary and ask for a replacement.

Secondly, RS keeps saying our matches are available on freeview 762 or something and presume that is liveTV? The old days are gone when you could have matches on radio free and now everyone wants money of us. What's the point of iplayer if they don't have live matches etc?

Take care....

I may add that the gates are small really at under 4K and they need to half the prices to get them in..Pigs will fly of course!

Sorry 762 was live radio not live streaming...

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSB View Post
    Sorry 762 was live radio not live streaming...
    726 on Freeview available to everyone with a modern tele.

The Grimsby game, being midweek, will be available for streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    The Grimsby game, being midweek, will be available for streaming.
    On ifollow only audio, not viewing. There must be a reliable site on you tube where you can view the matches. At the moment cannot see the point of ifollow. In all the clubs in the EFL there has to be a large number of supporters who would gladly pay a reasonable amount to view their clubs away games. And part of the charges should go to the clubs to improve their finances

OK, I was wrong. I contacted i-follow- no League Cup or FA Cup games are being broadcast. This is probably ITV asserting their monopoly on those games.
    Talking of which, hasn't their coverage been bland and superficial? Bring back Colin Murray for some depth and, more importantly, knowledge. (Who are "Actington", exactly??)