+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official approach made for Sesko

Official approach made for Sesko

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/new...lzburg-starlet

We've joined the race for Sesko officially. Great news if we can land in. Would be awesome to take a player Chelsea and Man U are after. Really make a statement.

His agent posted Instagram photos of him on Tyneside last week/week before. Agent has told thr club he can get the deal done this window for £45m.

Young raw talent, ideal addition to push Wilson and Wood for the striker role.

Big step up from the Austrian league but he showed against Liverpool he's got everything needed to be a success in the Premier League.

Also UCL experience will serve him will should he make the move to the North East.

Hope we get this one!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    https://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/new...lzburg-starlet

We've joined the race for Sesko officially. Great news if we can land in. Would be awesome to take a player Chelsea and Man U are after. Really make a statement.

His agent posted Instagram photos of him on Tyneside last week/week before. Agent has told thr club he can get the deal done this window for £45m.

Young raw talent, ideal addition to push Wilson and Wood for the striker role.

Big step up from the Austrian league but he showed against Liverpool he's got everything needed to be a success in the Premier League.

Also UCL experience will serve him will should he make the move to the North East.

Hope we get this one!
    where did you hear this mate? i have not had a peep on this lad. All i keep getting is Paqueta by Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    where did you hear this mate? i have not had a peep on this lad. All i keep getting is Paqueta by Tuesday
    Really?

I've been scouring the internet all day and I've not seen one word of Paqueta. Have you got a link please T?

Thanks

Really?

I've been scouring the internet all day and I've not seen one word of Paqueta. Have you got a link please T?

Thanks
    nope all i have is the word of my colleagues in middle east.
    i have been trying to spill the beans for the last couple of days without giving it away.

The deal is agreed, the stumbling block is the incoming Lyon owner is trying to block the sale and the shareholders need to be told first.

The same lad told me about the takeover 10 months before it was public, and i posted it on here at the time

Mate, im not in the know and have zero connections with the club, i have friends, family and colleagues in the middle east, only saying what i have heard

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    nope all i have is the word of my colleagues in middle east.
    i have been trying to spill the beans for the last couple of days without giving it away.

The deal is agreed, the stumbling block is the incoming Lyon owner is trying to block the sale and the shareholders need to be told first.

The same lad told me about the takeover 10 months before it was public, and i posted it on here at the time

Mate, im not in the know and have zero connections with the club, i have friends, family and colleagues in the middle east, only saying what i have heard
    I live and work in Qatar, I've heard exactly the same story. Paqueta is a done deal. However one of the Shareholders is trying to buy the club outright. He is stalling on the deal as he wants the club to mount a challenge for the title this season against PSG and sees Paqueta as central to this plan.

However with Lucas asking to leave and handing in a transfer request to push for the move we should get him before the window closed.

Here's hoping.

I hope it goes through, I see him as a promising addition.
    Also, I don’t know how it all works in modern age, but may be it helps that Bayer 04 and us are both on castore kits deal.
    I’ve purchased some sportswear, if they are short a few quids, though!

If Sesko is the real deal he'd be a great signing. Big step up from the Austrian league to the Prem but we've got momentum from last season and great team spirit. Eddie can integrate him into the team slowly like Bruno with a view to him taking the No.9 shirt in the future.

If Chelsea are seriously interested i think he'll go there however, Champions League football etc

Quote Originally Posted by Alberts__Lob View Post
    If Sesko is the real deal he'd be a great signing. Big step up from the Austrian league to the Prem but we've got momentum from last season and great team spirit. Eddie can integrate him into the team slowly like Bruno with a view to him taking the No.9 shirt in the future.

If Chelsea are seriously interested i think he'll go there however, Champions League football etc
    A player at his age isn't gonna play for Chelsea, they already had Broja who they are looking to loan out. It doesn't make sense other than player hoarding which a guy like Sesko is not gonna benefit from.

Looking like his agent is favouring a move to NUFC over Chelsea because he will play at Newcastle, Wilson will miss games, Wood is a good back up to the back up but 2nd choice not good enough.

It's a great opportunity, Bruno knew it and took the leap of faith when we were deep deep in the relegation fight.
    Botman knew it and signed at the start of the summer window.

Absolutely dominant performance yesterday against a newly promoted team which could have been a banana skin but we really made them look like a championship side tasting life in the Premier League.

First game of the season 2-0 join 4th in the premier league level with Man City after game week 1.

We are looking more promising than ever!

If we can get him, I'd be pretty impressed.

At the minute, it feels very agent driven though.

Think he'll be a fantastic player either here or elsewhere in future.

A player at his age isn't gonna play for Chelsea, they already had Broja who they are looking to loan out. It doesn't make sense other than player hoarding which a guy like Sesko is not gonna benefit from.

Looking like his agent is favouring a move to NUFC over Chelsea because he will play at Newcastle, Wilson will miss games, Wood is a good back up to the back up but 2nd choice not good enough.

It's a great opportunity, Bruno knew it and took the leap of faith when we were deep deep in the relegation fight.
    Botman knew it and signed at the start of the summer window.

Absolutely dominant performance yesterday against a newly promoted team which could have been a banana skin but we really made them look like a championship side tasting life in the Premier League.

First game of the season 2-0 join 4th in the premier league level with Man City after game week 1.

We are looking more promising than ever!
    We are joint 2nd in the league.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)