+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dike

Dike

Rumours circulating he is injured again, new striker needed, oh hang on we haven’t a pot to piss in

You’re s h I t t I n g us!!??

😩😩

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Rumours circulating he is injured again, new striker needed, oh hang on we haven’t a pot to piss in

Grant is Bruce’s preferred striker which is why we have no chance of promotion! Mitrovic was deadly for Fulham last season and scored two goals yesterday against Liverpool - SHOULD SOMEONE DRAW BRUCE A PICTURE?

This is a disaster! Need a loan replacement ASAP!

This bloke managed the winter months in Barnsley with no problem and then becomes a f u c k I n g sick note as soon as he arrives at our place.

It’s just not good enough, not good enough on his part.

Anyone on here who had kept themselves fit all their lives like me and Dubs and a few others will tell you how easy it is to keep yourself fit and to recover from knocks and injuries, you learn how to manage your own body.

You also get used to competing with knocks and just getting on with it much of the time.

This bloke has a heart the size of a pea.

Do you all think Cyrille was 100% fit all of the time?

People like Bomber were pumped full of cortisone in their knees for many games during their careers.

Dike is really starting to f u c k me off.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This bloke managed the winter months in Barnsley with no problem and then becomes a f u c k I n g sick note as soon as he arrives at our place.

It’s just not good enough, not good enough on his part.

Anyone on here who had kept themselves fit all their lives like me and Dubs and a few others will tell you how easy it is to keep yourself fit and to recover from knocks and injuries, you learn how to manage your own body.

You also get used to competing with knocks and just getting on with it much of the time.

This bloke has a heart the size of a pea.

Do you all think Cyrille was 100% fit all of the time?

People like Bomber were pumped full of cortisone in their knees for many games during their careers.

Dike is really starting to f u c k me off.
    Getting a joke now. This bloke won’t make 20 starts for us .one of those that’s always gonna be a tampax. In for a week out for a month. Anyone got Mickey Evans number .

The opening post in this thread said that ‘rumours’ are circulating, has anything been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    The opening post in this thread said that ‘rumours’ are circulating, has anything been confirmed?
    Lets go nuts on the rumours for now.
    If it proves unfounded then great. But if it doesn't, we can go nuts again....
    I really find that this day and age, players don't seem as committed to the cause for which they have signed up for.
    I am hoping it is only a rumour to cloud out Watford, at least I hope it is.

Step forward big Kenneth Zohore, oh no he can’t he’s broken a finger nail, ah well we’ll have to do with Brucie’s love child Matty Phillips at centre forward

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Step forward big Kenneth Zohore, oh no he can’t he’s broken a finger nail, ah well we’ll have to do with Brucie’s love child Matty Phillips at centre forward

Don’t worry Bomber Phillips will be in the treatment room by September - it will get too cold for him!!

Robinson, Phillips, Zohorse, Livermore and Reach - all f uckin useless!

Bruce said the team would have an overhaul but more players have left than arrived including Sawyers, Clarke, Kipre, Carroll and Johnstone.

I can see Dike in the treatment room more time than on the pitch!!

Hopefully Bruce will be gone by 10 games!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)