+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwight

Dwight

I thought he was supposed to have been rejuvenated with Sean off his case. Maybe Frank's giving him a hard time as well, he looked even more miserable than ever tonight, he hardly raised a gallop, looked completely disinterested and got hooked after an hour. I hope we didn't sell him to Everton as a PL winger, they'd have grounds for suing us under the Trades Descriptions Act.

Alan Pace riding in from Clitheroe...

Attachment 22308

Didn't see the game but he was rated as the third best Everton player just behind two CB, one of them Tarky...

He got booed off by the loyal Everton fans..... Will be great for his confidence.... Not!!

Quote Originally Posted by WillPark View Post
    Didn't see the game but he was rated as the third best Everton player just behind two CB, one of them Tarky...
    I don't know who did the ratings Will, but he was having a giraffe, as Matelot mentions they booed him off. Tarko was exceptional, he ran the defence, an absolute bargain for nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I don't know who did the ratings Will, but he was having a giraffe, as Matelot mentions they booed him off. Tarko was exceptional, he ran the defence, an absolute bargain for nowt.
    On the way home from the game we decided on a meal at the Hapton Inn (very nice it was too!) and the game was on their big screens. We thought at first McNeil wasn't playing he was so anonymous. "How the f*ck did we let Tarkowski go for free?" asked a female fan in her new Burnley shirt (very nice she looked too!)

Incidentally, Gareth was sat in the stands, he saw this international class display from Tarko, he also saw Pickford spill a simple shot, something I don't think I've ever see Pope do. Will either event lodge between his ears, or will it be same old, same old for the next England game ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Incidentally, Gareth was sat in the stands, he saw this international class display from Tarko, he also saw Pickford spill a simple shot, something I don't think I've ever see Pope do. Will either event lodge between his ears, or will it be same old, same old for the next England game ?
    After watching Muric yesterday, I had to wonder how badly did we need to let Pope go?

Sofascore did the rating and it's supposed to be done by the players stats for the game. Trying to add a picture but not able to...
    His rating was 7.2 and Tarks 7.4.
    Anyway not a good start for him being booed off the pitch. The mental side of his game has always been the weakest imo, so hopefully the staff can support him and get him back to performing at the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    After watching Muric yesterday, I had to wonder how badly did we need to let Pope go?
    I think Muric will be good for the VK style of play.Playing out from the back is always risky and he keeps a high line which eill inevitably lead to the odd clanger but I prefer that to Hoofball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)