+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ..... and Grimsby

Quote Originally Posted by Wartman View Post
    AM did not put out a team to lose the match no manager does that, however he has faith in some players which most people on this forum do not. Griffiths and Finney should be got rid of and most of the first year pros sent out on season long loans and then probably recruit 4 or 5 more quality players before end of the month. If we lose some of his league starting 11 to injury then we will start losing games as the back up players are not good enough ( and the first years pros not ready yet on the whole with a couple of exceptions)
    I agree AM didn't act that way as that could be an insult to him and agree with him not wanting to actually lose the match but when you change a great results start team to one he put out then some fans would wonder why he made so many changes? I don't think its fair on fans paying a lot of money to get to such places. Yes, he would claim he needs to play some of the fringe players in case of injury to some first team players and he can still amend the squad until the end of Aug.

I

I think that AM made the right call with his starting XI last night.
    He was quite passionate before the game about having a good (and long overdue) cup run, so he will be very disappointed.
    One thing is certain, he will have learnt a lot about 'certain' players - probably a lot more than if we'd scraped a win.

Two good wins, then unfortunately a l defeat.
    Have to say I am shocked by the responses of supporters. Nothing but unwelcome and petty whinging LOL

Quote Originally Posted by lukcour View Post
    Two good wins, then unfortunately a l defeat.
    Have to say I am shocked by the responses of supporters. Nothing but unwelcome and petty whinging LOL
    Agree

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    Agree
    Are you serious?

Called your bluff?
    Only one person being negative. Otherwise most people making critical analysis. 4-0 is a poor result in any circumstances and warrants critical comments Cause and effect.

Is that called rules for the righteous/ Called my bluff LOL. You will have to seriously improve your game.

Are you serious?
    Yes. Not the normal I know.

Is that called rules for the righteous/ Called my bluff LOL. You will have to seriously improve your game.
    What? What you on about?

Luckour- you weren't the negative I was referring to if that's what's causing you to have a wobble. Otherwise... not sure what you meant.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123