+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The NEP aka The Red Rag

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    I reckon you should replace them and the Club should reach out to yourselves and other content creators on Twitter to better engage with supporters rather the Radio Nottingham & NEP.
    I agree 100%. The quality of the NCS website is absolutely excellent and should be supported wholeheartedly by any follower of Notts.
    If you haven’t visited it yet then you must. It's a breath of fresh air with some very well researched stats and comment.
    The bonus of course is that you won't have to be bored rigid by articles telling you about the blister on Jesse Lingards dick or where Cooper buys his piles ointment.

N.E.P reporting William Luke was pleased with Notts County's result on Saturday.

Well, Harrys doing OK.

Nottingham Forest are hopeful they will be able to reach an agreement with Harry Arter to terminate his contract, according to reports.

Arter arrived at the City Ground in 2020, before spending last season on loan at Charlton Athletic and Notts County. The 32-year-old has only made 13 outings for the Reds since his switch, failing to cement a spot in the squad.

Forest have been keen to offload the player as he is not part of Steve Cooper's first-team plans. But the situation is said to have been 'complicated', following the club's promotion to the Premier League.

According to The Athletic, the promotion has earned the midfielder an extra year on his contract alongside a pay rise. He is now believed to be under contract until 2024.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...uation-7436608

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    I agree 100%. The quality of the NCS website is absolutely excellent and should be supported wholeheartedly by any follower of Notts.
    If you haven’t visited it yet then you must. It's a breath of fresh air with some very well researched stats and comment.
    The bonus of course is that you won't have to be bored rigid by articles telling you about the blister on Jesse Lingards dick or where Cooper buys his piles ointment.
    Do you have the url to get onto this website please ?

NEP website is nigh on unusable, so slow, so many adverts, makes this site look slick.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Do you have the url to get onto this website please ?
    Here’s the latest match report …
    https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...idenhead-utd-h

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    Yes, definitely the EP is yesterday’s news pardon the pun. Lots of good quality Notts content to be had elsewhere.

Driving back on Sat I thought Radio Red’s coverage was pretty good really and tbh hearing excuses for the Mighty Reds getting rinsed will never not be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    According to The Athletic, the promotion has earned the midfielder an extra year on his contract alongside a pay rise. He is now believed to be under contract until 2024.
    Wow! After a promising start for us he was pretty awful in his last few games, and I was glad to see him gone. Forest are probably paying him more than we pay our entire first team squad. Stay until the end of your contract agent Harry, and milk them for every penny you can.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Here’s the latest match report …
    https://www.nottscountystats.com/pos...idenhead-utd-h
    Thank you very well laid out 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Wow! After a promising start for us he was pretty awful in his last few games, and I was glad to see him gone. Forest are probably paying him more than we pay our entire first team squad. Stay until the end of your contract agent Harry, and milk them for every penny you can.
    I’m sure their shipping tycoon can afford it, but the wage bill across the river just for fringe players like Arter and Taylor must be astronomical.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast