+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The NEP aka The Red Rag

The NEP aka The Red Rag

Who else is sick and tired of the garbage The NEP publish these days?
    I'm expecting an update on Steve Cooper's piles tomorrow.
    They keep on coming up with complete dross about anything and everything that is loosely related to Florist. The few articles that appear about Notts are also plagiarised or just very poorly researched.
    I've read many critiques on here about the NEP's football coverage but they continue to descend into total dog ****e.
    Please bring back The Football Post.

What is the NEP?…. Do you mean Reach PLC?

Populist gammon bollox with sweet **** all to do with Nottm.

**** em!

One question, why would anyone buy that toilet roll of a paper

The clickbait headlines are so cringeworthy and tedious too.

'Discover the really amazing thing you desperately need to know as we reveal what a certain unnamed member of Notts County's staff nearly said to a former player's auntie whose name will possibly be revealed later about the really, really secret thing you really need to know about and will learn if you click and then realise you've known it for several days as it was in the pre-match press conference on YouTube last Thursday'

FFS. Inbarrassing.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 08-08-2022 at 01:03 AM.

With this in mind I wanted to mention that with the addition of Tom to the NCS website as well as Colin’s input we are changing things up a little.

As well as the stats there will be proper match reports included wherever possible. We will also start posting more features to try and improve the content output.

We’re not trying to replace the NEP but hopefully there will be enough content to fill the void some are already feeling due to recent concerns over local media coverage.

ncfcog, I am sure the three of you put a hundred times more time and effort into your Notts County work than the Red Rag ever does. Even better it costs nowt 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Magpies1959 View Post
    ncfcog, I am sure the three of you put a hundred times more time and effort into your Notts County work than the Red Rag ever does. Even better it costs nowt 
    Cheers mate. Costs me a small fortune!

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    With this in mind I wanted to mention that with the addition of Tom to the NCS website as well as Colin’s input we are changing things up a little.

As well as the stats there will be proper match reports included wherever possible. We will also start posting more features to try and improve the content output.

We’re not trying to replace the NEP but hopefully there will be enough content to fill the void some are already feeling due to recent concerns over local media coverage.
    I reckon you should replace them and the Club should reach out to yourselves and other content creators on Twitter to better engage with supporters rather the Radio Nottingham & NEP.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post
    I reckon you should replace them and the Club should reach out to yourselves and other content creators on Twitter to better engage with supporters rather the Radio Nottingham & NEP.
    It's early days but we are looking at getting NCS registered with a press association. If we manage that then who knows, just won't happen overnight. Thanks for the feedback, appreciated.

Good luck 👍🤞

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast