+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That case in fife

That case in fife

Where lassie demanded to see her boyfriends phone over an argument about money then ran over him with car killing him........community service is the verdict

Family screaming murderer.

Now if this was a man demanding to see a woman's phone in a screaming rage then running over her accidently or not......would he get community service?

2 tier society in the courts

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Where lassie demanded to see her boyfriends phone over an argument about money then ran over him with car killing him........community service is the verdict

Family screaming murderer.

Now if this was a man demanding to see a woman's phone in a screaming rage then running over her accidently or not......would he get community service?

2 tier society in the courts
    To add controlling behaviour only seems to apply 1 way.

To add controlling behaviour only seems to apply 1 way.
    With the SNP's new sentencing guidelines for under 25's you better get used to seeing sentences like this handed out. They were high fiving themselves last week for getting prison numbers down in Scotland, aye by making crime legal.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    With the SNP's new sentencing guidelines for under 25's you better get used to seeing sentences like this handed out. They were high fiving themselves last week for getting prison numbers down in Scotland, aye by making crime legal.
    Agree with this.

Anything they can't sort they make legal....drugs being another.

I think you are raising issues that just will not be discussed by mainstream media. There are fundamental differences between the way men and women think, yet somehow we are all meant to be treated equally, which seems to me to b3e impossiblebecause of these fundamental differences. You highlight a legitimate concern that if the genders hyad bgeen swapped the resilting punishment would not yhave been the same.

Agree with this.

Anything they can't sort they make legal....drugs being another.
    Aye free unlimited smack and eccies on the NHS will be the first law passed in an independent Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by The AuldYin View Post
    Aye free unlimited smack and eccies on the NHS will be the first law passed in an independent Scotland.
    Was in chemist today for a tuba grip bandage was perusing the different sizes and who was getting my £1.80 to £2.49....choices choices.

In that time 3 addicts in almost treated with reverence by chemist (they do make them a very guid salary), 1 complained they had to wait, went outside after "treatment" got into taxi which I presume had meter running, 1 came in clearly struggling to put one foot in front of another and went away still struggling to walk forward instead of sideways....gave up and slumped in bus stop ootside chemist (still there when I left) and another a lassie came in ok, came out of room and jumped to front of the queue for other services.

Now you do get self entitled well aff *******s, clearly had too much and ignorant ****s in real life it just much more prevalent in the "drug taking community"

Spent £1.95 btw ....middle ground.😄

Few years ago now my wife took my youngest son to the doctor who said to go to the chemist and buy Calpol for him cos he'd a bit of a virus (remember when we just got on with viruses?). Anyhoo, in the chemist and this well known local junkie comes busrsting in, straight to the front and demands Methadone 'come right through'. Wife thinks '**** this' - back to the doctor (just next door Strathy Road), demands to see the doctor, tells the doctor what just happened and got a prescription for the Calpol.

It's a two tier system where those that can and who say nothing pay through the nose whilst those that won't and know how to play it get all they want.

There are many public sector jobs that rely on people needing help. The fact that the help is based on keeping their clients helpless and dependent on using the services they provide seems to be completely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    There are many public sector jobs that rely on people needing help. The fact that the help is based on keeping their clients helpless and dependent on using the services they provide seems to be completely irrelevant.
    That's a great way of putting it.......it's how I see foodbanks etc as well....( I know you prob disagree)......I genuinely distinguish between those that have made themselves helpless and dependent and those who have zero choice in the matter.

Someone I know was recently prescribed a drug that they were told they "were fortunate to get as it's very expensive".....luckily I was there when this was said and asked the nurse if methadone prescriptions were "expensive"....just got a look but she will never say that when I'm there again or will just get it thrown back.

To me lucky is having never paid tax national insurance or partook in society and are getting a state funded fix.

The methadone programme hasn't worked but the answer seems to be let them inject heroin in a "safe environment"..... completely the wrong message and the zombification of another generation will start.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)