+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ....and Salfored

Quote Originally Posted by out0lunch View Post
    I remember it well. It was too fast for him but he came good in the end. People moaned at Danny Murphy when he made his debut. We have to remember it takes time for these kids to get up to speed.
    Absolutely !!

Remember after I posted - he came up against Jason McAteer, who knew every trick in the book - and made sure DV didn't get past him.

Just the one change- Billy Sass for Mcdonald. Hope Billy is not going to be exposed to Asante.
    Bench looks thin- showing rather a lack of depth. Sooner Rio and Long get back, the better

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Just the one change- Billy Sass for Mcdonald. Hope Billy is not going to be exposed to Asante.
    Bench looks thin- showing rather a lack of depth. Sooner Rio and Long get back, the better
    Spot on, Gazan ...
    Need BSD to put on a good performance this afternoon...
    Still think we'll win 2-1 🤞

And RS have lost the connection to Salford. They are blaming Salford! Mind you with McGarry, might as well have no commentary.

So...McGarry telling us about Brook shooting for goal. Next minute Salford are in behind and score. McGarry is absolutely useless. It's okay on I-follow where you can see the action but on radio it's really poor.
    However, worried that old habits are coming back.

Ex Vale player Vassel seems to be involved in a lot of cynical play that the ref is not spotting.

Ex Vale player Vassel seems to be involved in a lot of cynical play that the ref is not spotting.
    Wasn't it Vassel that started the aggro with Sambou ?

PS Like the kit !!

See what you tried to do there LOL....Played for Wrexham and Macc. since 2018

Well it could be worse, all of us could be Man. Utd supporters.

Was anyone at the game? What went down with the Vassel/Sambou incident?
    One thing we could rely on Dave Artell was for him to tell us how it was....no frills ...I think the new boss will be a little more diplomatic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast