+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mowett

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your raid on my club worked well then ?

How's Dike doing !!!!!!
    The big lump is injured yet again and out for two months.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Your raid on my club worked well then ?

How's Dike doing !!!!!!

Typical Yank - ate too many burgers so the big lump is grounded! We have a great midfielder called Jake and can give him a lift to Barnsley free of charge

To be fair I never rated Mowatt, he is a poor mans Rueben Neves, one good performance and a spectacular goal every four games. We have too many like that. Saying that I wouldn't have let him go to a rival club.
    A hard working typical championship pl

Player with a decent shot.

F ucking site.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Been officially confirmed that Mowatt has joined Middlesborough on a season long loan. Should free up a few quid for another loan player.
    Let's hope we don't have another eight year stay in the Premier League, we would be skint.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Typical Yank - ate too many burgers so the big lump is grounded! We have a great midfielder called Jake and can give him a lift to Barnsley free of charge
    Aww poor Dazza Dike lol.
    Hey I don't wish it on him of course, and its a shame hes going to miss the World cup. But its so damn annoying innit when big name signings end up injured all the time.
    Our replacement for Dike, a waster called Obbi Oulare, has played 20 odd minutes for us in 12 months. Do you fancy taking him off our hands. 😲

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Aww poor Dazza Dike lol.
    Hey I don't wish it on him of course, and its a shame hes going to miss the World cup. But its so damn annoying innit when big name signings end up injured all the time.
    Our replacement for Dike, a waster called Obbi Oulare, has played 20 odd minutes for us in 12 months. Do you fancy taking him off our hands. 😲

Still must be better than Zohore!

Im surprised it din't work out for Alex Mowatt there, but maybe he relied too much on Val Ismael still being the manager.
    It sounds like you've got a tough job ahead under bad owners and a bad manager. Thats all very familiar for us as well after last seasons debacle. 😧

Bruce maintains that we had too many similar types of midfielders so one had to go to free up funds for another striker; I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with that but it should have been Livermore that went. Also, I would argue that Mowatt is better than Molumby and definitely better than Reach. It will be criminal if sends TGH away.

FOL

FOZ

FOB

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Bruce maintains that we had too many similar types of midfielders so one had to go to free up funds for another striker; I wouldn’t necessarily disagree with that but it should have been Livermore that went. Also, I would argue that Mowatt is better than Molumby and definitely better than Reach. It will be criminal if sends TGH away.

FOL

FOZ

FOB

Totally agree! Let Darren Moore have Livermore as he likes his old pals! Then again the supporters were quick there to want Berahino to do one and Sheffield W would still be too good for fat useless Livermore! Furlong, Bartley, Phillips and Zohore too! Wednesday supporters even laughed when Reach was going to the Championship - that's how well they rated him!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)