+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh dear...Ipswich panicking already?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He's also fond of his injuries. forgot to tell Ipswich fans that....

BY the way Camiller, "Please make thread titles clear and concise"! It would be like being at schoil but I think my English teacher would have said "Excellent Roly you have provided a hook to draw your reader in with!"

Plainly you have never been an English teacher Camiller!
    Roly - What might have curried favour back in the olden days of your dog-eared English exercise books is commonly referred to as clickbait in the online world and is severely frowned upon, especially on MM. I wasted a good portion of my morning clicking on a thread and link related to a player and team I have no interest in. In fact I should charge you for wasting my time.

Lost 1-0 at home to Colchester in front of 11,654. No doubt the fans were singing "we want Ladapo"

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Roly - What might have curried favour back in the olden days of your dog-eared English exercise books is commonly referred to as clickbait in the online world and is severely frowned upon, especially on MM. I wasted a good portion of my morning clicking on a thread and link related to a player and team I have no interest in. In fact I should charge you for wasting my time.
    I'll have you know my English Teacher was the famous author Gervaise Phinn! Mind you I used to write some right shyte even for him so he may have thought the same!

I'm sure I will be mentioned somewhere in one of his books for the crap I wrote. I'm still awaiting royalties if he has!

Took 3 attempts to get my English *o* level as you will probably understand judging by my level of literacy on here.

Also my exercise books weren't dog eared they were backed with flowery wall paper!

You should always click on my stuff anyway irrelevant of the title cos its always top quality!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-08-2022 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    He’s Not included at all in the 20 man match squad tonight what so ever…

By the way 9 subs in EFL cup what’s all that about.!.
    You can have 9 farting on the bench, but only 5 get to earn a subs bonus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12