+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scilly Isles...

Scilly Isles...

I know that it's not exactly a local day trip to you Cumbrians but has anybody been? Is it worth the two and a half boat trip,what's there to see at the other end?

I've been promising myself a visit for a good 4/5 years now but what with Covid and the distance I've put it on the back boiler but now the plane are in place to go at the end of next month and I've booked a room in a b+b right next to the harbour in Penzance,I love Cornwall and the pubs that sell draught Rattlers will see a lot of me over those weeks

Never been mate but don’t think there will be any Wetherspoons there… 😎

However….

It has been five years since red squirrels were first introduced to the island of Tresco in the Isles of Scilly - and now the creatures are thriving

Ps… are Andy & Jess going with you 🤷*♂️
    Last edited by Blackdogblue; 09-08-2022 at 04:06 PM.

I didn't even know that there was red squirrels over there tbh bd,not much chance of seeing one though as I will be doing the usual touristy things,I won't be stopping overnight or owt,just spending two weeks off the grid which is what I love most 😎

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post

Ps… are Andy & Jess going with you 🤷*♂️
    I'm gonna be 100% honest here bd,the only ones that was on there that was me was Jimmy Squirrel (named in honour of the great man himself) and I also was using Albert Iremonger to get the edge on you ,tbf all you had to do was Google him and you would have seen that he was one of Notts greatest ever shotstoppers,the other newbies are nothing to do with me and I've retired Jimmy and Albert now that the bet is on here

Chalky, I’m not retiring Psaw2 until you have a new working account or resurrect an old one. It can take up to a week to have a new account approved by DSG so you can use Psaw2 in the interim. Get on with it though.

Just red card it griffy,I don't mind letting bd get ahead in the comp,he's like one of those excitable little lap dogs when he's winning bless him,jumping around yapping away and running around your feet but then I just give him a tug on his lead and show him who's boss 🐕

Like the Euros you flea bitten canary 😎

I’m just to good for you & will beat you every time….here, mine or the Dale Trust upcoming World Cup one…. Same old NCFC….. Always cheating 🤨

Tug on the lead?? Ermmm

For CUFC board… Sooooo
    For RAFC board…. Fo0k off Chalky

😀

Ps… for anyone not using a toy to access the internet…. Have you noticed my new avatar? 😎

I can feel the nervousness in your voice even from here,you got lucky the last finishing the Euros and you know it but fair fairs I should have finished you off when I had the chance instead of toying with you,when I win I might even break the habit of a lifetime and travel up to Rochdale to collect it in person just to see you cry 😆

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Chalky, I’m not retiring Psaw2 until you have a new working account or resurrect an old one. It can take up to a week to have a new account approved by DSG so you can use Psaw2 in the interim. Get on with it though.
    Ok griffy I've done it,it's in the hands of God and if I don't get a reply I will see it that the big man thinks that it's a bad idea and I'm not going to go against him,I need his permission first

Delete Psaw2 though and see what happens 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)