+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Honved

Honved

Not a great start for Tam. Bottom of the league after 2 games 0-1 0-4

maybe he should go for McNulty to solve the goal scoring issue.

Unfortunately our league start is not much better. Fingers crossed things continue improve in Europe on Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Not a great start for Tam. Bottom of the league after 2 games 0-1 0-4

maybe he should go for McNulty to solve the goal scoring issue.
    Hearts Hibs and Aberdeen will be linked with him then they'll realise he isn't actually a player.

I have nothing against Tam.

We got the upgrade hopefully with JR and TC did his best for us

The 4th place has set us up for the big one tonight.

Come on United !

I was always impressed with tam courts dundee United. Too early to say you got an upgrade. I wouldn’t write off Jack Ross yet but it seems that there was far too much celebration after winning a European game 1-0. Printing off canvases with the starting line up (before the second leg) and proceeding to lose at home, conceding 12 goals in the next 3 matches after the superb win. It was setting yourself up for a spectacular fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I was always impressed with tam courts dundee United. Too early to say you got an upgrade. I wouldn’t write off Jack Ross yet but it seems that there was far too much celebration after winning a European game 1-0. Printing off canvases with the starting line up (before the second leg) and proceeding to lose at home, conceding 12 goals in the next 3 matches after the superb win. It was setting yourself up for a spectacular fall.
    Don't you have your own ****ing board? **** right off with your patronising shyte!

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Don't you have your own ****ing board? **** right off with your patronising shyte!
    The sooner Edward starts sporting tangerine rather than just spouting it, the better. He would not be the first teddy bear to leave the picnic to seek shelter in the Shed.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Now your gloating you chunt. Iv'e given you the benefit of the doubt previously but always felt you were some sort of socially inadequate crawler who was fishing for acceptance. Bye bye.

Having been blocked by DeeMad seven times I don't understand why our moderators don't cut Teddy Bear from our message board.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    Now your gloating you chunt. Iv'e given you the benefit of the doubt previously but always felt you were some sort of socially inadequate crawler who was fishing for acceptance. Bye bye.
    I've always thought Teddy Bear was as you describe. He is obviously on a very strange wind up. I can accept the blatant banter from other clubs fans more than this patronising crap. Get him banned, please!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)