+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your favourite Leeds shirt/kit

Favourite ever- Blue and Yellow half and half Packard Bell kit or yellow strongbow kit

Worst- That piss gold away kit we had in Championship, fcking horrendous

Didn’t we have an away kit way back that looked. Like a spider web? Cant be sure but thought I had a friend that had one

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Didn’t we have an away kit way back that looked. Like a spider web? Cant be sure but thought I had a friend that had one
    It wasn’t for sale (in fact, it was only worn once), but Rob Green wore a very strange spider web patterned shirt against Forest.

Probably not the one you’re thinking of though?

Name:  strongbow.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  98.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    It wasn’t for sale (in fact, it was only worn once), but Rob Green wore a very strange spider web patterned shirt against Forest.

Probably not the one you’re thinking of though?
    One of this seasons GK shirts looks a little spider web like - maybe no co-incidence as one of Meslier’s nicknames is spider boy

Similar to Ubiques picture but no gold piping and a different cut on the neck/collar, plus mesh panels in the sides and relatively well made. This was one my daughter had me buy her in 96 I think.

Name:  IMG_3568.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  78.1 KB

Name:  IMG_3569.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  89.2 KB
    Last edited by CalverleyBoy; 18-08-2022 at 08:08 PM.

Maybe old fashioned but goalkeepers jerseys should be Green - as for a Spider boy green then I've got the perfect top !

Ps your PM message box is full by the way.

Hey Monaco maybe you should sign up for the Leeds ladies team 😎 sorry about the meeting on box - deleted a few things so it is slightly less full.

Hope all is well with you and say hi to your mum!

Hmmm reread some of the double Dutch in my last post - should have said sorry about the full message boxes - made some space now!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)