+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Leeds shirt/kit

Your favourite Leeds shirt/kit

Hey up lads (and Wortley lass lol), heres a look at the Leeds kits over the last 20 years. So Id like to know which are your most favourites or least favourites as well ehh lol, both home and away.

https://www.colours-of-football.com/...s/leeds_1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Hey up lads (and Wortley lass lol), heres a look at the Leeds kits over the last 20 years. So Id like to know which are your most favourites or least favourites as well ehh lol, both home and away.

https://www.colours-of-football.com/...s/leeds_1.html
    Hey Acido

Hope all is well.

I quite liked the strong bow kits and others tend to have sentimental value - kit we wore when we got out of L1 etc.

The grey and pink was decent and quite liked lots in our first year back, last years kits were okay too.

A lot of modern day kits are going with the retro look, and they seem to be getting popular again.
    We're having problems at the moment with our new sponsors, and the logo looks terrible. Sometimes I really have to wonder who designs these things. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    A lot of modern day kits are going with the retro look, and they seem to be getting popular again.
    We're having problems at the moment with our new sponsors, and the logo looks terrible. Sometimes I really have to wonder who designs these things. 😕
    Sure there must be a button that they press on some software that changes similar kits from different teams just enough.

93-95 Asics kits for me.

Home with the horizontal "Leeds scarf" was both smart (especially the player versions with the embroidered club badge) and to the point and the yellow/blue vertically striped away was a thing of beauty.

Less keen on the third green/blue version, but decent enough for a third option.

The one that says

"DIRTY PHOOKIN LEEDS
    ARE SCUM"

On the front and back of the shirt!

The blue Strongbow stands out for me. But I would much rather prefer the 70s look.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    93-95 Asics kits for me.

Home with the horizontal "Leeds scarf" was both smart (especially the player versions with the embroidered club badge) and to the point and the yellow/blue vertically striped away was a thing of beauty.

Less keen on the third green/blue version, but decent enough for a third option.

I'll just review them in my book 'The Collection' a history of the Clubs Kit (Leeds United) - I believe someone on here was a major contributor

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The one that says

"DIRTY PHOOKIN LEEDS
    ARE SCUM"

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The one that says "DIRTY PHOOKIN LEEDS ARE SCUM"
    Deary me, how do you get away with posting that on here ehh uncle Alf. 😁
    We're visiting them next in the Lg cup so Im hoping we'll go with a ManUre type mix of red n black. 👍

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)