+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your favourite Barnsley shirt/kit

Your favourite Barnsley shirt/kit

Hey up lads, heres a look at the Tykes kits over the last 20 years. So Id like to know which are your most favourites or least favourites as well ehh lol, both home and away.

https://www.colours-of-football.com/...arnsley_1.html

Best 2005/6 home and away ,
    don't remember that grey one 2007 ? Is colour wrong ,, remember a beige/ecru , Liverpool away in Cup ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Best 2005/6 home and away ,
    don't remember that grey one 2007 ? Is colour wrong ,, remember a beige/ecru , Liverpool away in Cup ,
    Your probly right there kid, I think that shirt was a sort of cream/ecru colour, rather than a deep grey. Go and tell him hes made a balls up.
    Anyway, I thought you'd be keen on the season '10 away kit, as its a white n purple Fiorentina (Roma) type kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Your probly right there kid, I think that shirt was a sort of cream/ecru colour, rather than a deep grey. Go and tell him hes made a balls up.
    Anyway, I thought you'd be keen on the season '10 away kit, as its a white n purple Fiorentina (Roma) type kit.
    a little secret about that kit , I actually suggested the colours would be a change from what we normally have , they (past shop manager's ) took the suggestion to the board who then agreed it , unfortunately it didn't take off as well as it should have , couldn't get stock in /short supplies ? , still got my white/lilac shirt and shorts signed by Goran Louvre ,

I really like those I-Soft shirts from 20 years ago, a good plain red n white at home and and white n black away. Simples!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    , still got my white/lilac shirt and shorts signed by Goran Louvre ,
    Mister Lovre Lovre! Good un fo Acidos juke box if he is still bothering wi requests 🙄

Or is it Del boys louvre daws! Thee tell me mate

That new away thing of ours worked tonight, it probably dazzled and confused the opposition lol.