+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where’s the money gone?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Pick the bones out of that reply AL! 🤣🤣🤣
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP67 is back! View Post
    So ‘borrowing’ 5 Million and then devaluing the company that borrowed the money by 24.9 Million such that it’s assets are valued at 2% of the value of the loan is perfectly fine? Nope, if it’s been done on purpose then that’s embezzlement mate, can’t see this as anything but dodgy. Yes it’s hard to prove but I’m calling a spade a spade here.

Not illegal Dave unless a business is operating insolvent but no responsible owner/director would take out millions from a business to prop up another business and leave the debt sitting in the loan account. You can’t use a limited company as a cash cow as it’s negligence and putting two fingers up at the shareholders! Dodgy as f uck!! Wouldn’t surprise me if the Stadium gets transferred into one of other Lai’s companies like Norris at Derby!

Can you imagine Ashley taking 6 million out of one of his companies? Lai has no cash which is evident and assets are only good if you can sell them at the going rate. Lai paid 180 million for West Brom and it’s not worth 100 million - that’s the crux of the problem!!

The club is in a b loody mess off the field, from top to bottom. The problem is that it effects what happens on the field of play i.e. no money to invest in squad. Lai, I am sick to death with him. He has done more damage to this club than anyone else in our history. He has obviously got no morals, no scruples and I couldn't give a stuff whether what he is doing is legal or not. It's disgusting!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    The club is in a b loody mess off the field, from top to bottom. The problem is that it effects what happens on the field of play i.e. no money to invest in squad. Lai, I am sick to death with him. He has done more damage to this club than anyone else in our history. He has obviously got no morals, no scruples and I couldn't give a stuff whether what he is doing is legal or not. It's disgusting!
    We’re all sick to death of him, he won’t give a sh!t, he’s Chinese living in China, they couldn’t care less about damaging an English football club and even if he does break the law, he’s hardly likely to return to the UK to go to court! All he will be interested in is getting back as much money as possible and will obviously use any methods he wants, whether unethical or maybe illegally; he’ll be far more keen not to upset his commie masters.

Has anyone actually made a bid for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by splinter View Post
    Has anyone actually made a bid for the club.
    Not publicly, they haven't.

If there is, or will be a bid, it'll be nowhere near what the Chinaman wants, so don't hold your breath.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)