+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley, match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Am moor concerned ovva Marlon ! Laurel/Gabbys threesome !! an will Leyla survive ?
    Last neet's episode left me emotionally drained. Predictions--

1. Marlon will ignore doctor's advice and walk a bit darn the aisle wi ivverybody ruerrin.

2. Hung like a shire horse Al will join in the present threesome to make four.

3. Leyla will leave the re-hab centre and start using again from a crack den up Sheffield Rooad.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 11-08-2022 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thaz got four points fo predicting a 1-0 win in the Predictions League Chops. Ad stick wi that if I were thee.
    Bl***y ell SB thas reight - I must have changed my mind when doing my score prediction

Nothing to do with age

Quote Originally Posted by Ponty End View Post
    Important 2 wins for fans, players & Duff, confidence & belief is starting to return, 3 or 4 good signings with Kane & wolfe back will put us in a strong position for a decent positive season, looking at top 8.
    I dun't think Id go that far (regarding a top 8 season), well not just yet anyway. But its amazing how a good week with two 1-0 wins can lighten the mood a bit. It will be even better if we could get some sort of positive result at Derby.
    I had hoped that a lot of us maybe over reacted a bit, with the Plymouth performance and result. And surely good managers/coaches like Duff & Paterson will have learned some things from it. 👍

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Last neet's episode left me emotionally drained. Predictions--

1. Marlon will ignore doctor's advice and walk a bit darn the aisle wi ivverybody ruerrin.

2. Hung like a shire horse Al will join in the present threesome to make four.

3. Leyla will leave the re-hab centre and start using again from a crack den up Sheffield Rooad.
    The results are in---

1 Nailed that one.

2. Al (hung like a shire horse) eddit off wi Chas while wedding reception worron. Why does he always leave his shirt heyf unbuttoned after completing his stud performance ? Am claiming heyf reyt on that one.

3. Give it time.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 12-08-2022 at 06:02 AM.

Arr wish Kane edcottum , poor owd Paddy marrid to yond slappa! A reccun Als gorra dodjee tattoo (shirt left on ) Marlon looks happy ageeun , Sams congas nar hafeway darn grove st !!

I don't know if this is a fair reflection of how the game went, but these highlights suggest we were outplayed and forced to defend for almost the full 90 minutes.
    I know the sh*it has hit the fan today regarding the sponsors Hex, but what do we think about the new black and grey away kit ?. Im hoping we'll put the black shorts with the home red shirts when we goto Leeds in the Lg cup.
    And thats quite a celebration by the way at the end, a hat trick of knee sliders all in unison lol. And take note Luke Thomas, thats how your meant to do it.

Last edited by Acido; 05-09-2022 at 12:54 PM.

Wuth a fortune nar them shirts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234