+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Heatwave weather [Re. Climate Opinions/Handbags]

I just think if the trend is going upwards as the graph above shows then we need to slow its ascent into the red zone as quickly as possible. There's no way our activities don't contribute to it

Cant we just strap a couple of Rocket Boosters to the Poles, North and South, and when it gets a tad hot just fire them up and move away from the sun.
    If it gets a little chilly just reverse back untill we are a little cooler , not to cold though !!! ...
    Rinse and Repeat as desired and required..if the IWO wish to send me a cheque and knighthood they are more than entitled to contact my good self via Swales here on the Board.
    Sorted no thankyous needed...

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Like night follows day lol

Someone or some people?
    After extensive research, on this issue it's definitely 'someone'.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    After extensive research, on this issue it's definitely 'someone'.
    Aka '5 mins'

Aka '5 mins'
    You flatter yourself, it only took 2 mins 37.8 seconds to discover the 'someone'.

ps what happened to:

No further comment, will leave the O/T threads to the wise old heads of NCM.
    #hypocrite

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You flatter yourself, it only took 2 mins 37.8 seconds to discover the 'someone'.

ps what happened to:

#hypocrite

Of course it only took you 2 mins 37.8 seconds, because you were only ever looking for one person #obsessed. You've got to find yourself a new hobby chap, maybe something with wife?

I was going to leave the thread but your 'latest' input made me change my mind. You are allowed to change your mind. Plus extensive research aka '5 mins' was just too perfect to ignore.

It's a O/T thread about climate change and you still want to make it about me. Awwwww bless lol.

I was going to leave the thread but your 'latest' input made me change my mind. You are allowed to change your mind.
    You are allowed to change your mind, but some might see it as you being beaten at your own game!

#thewinderupgetswoundup

Where’s Tarquin? He used to be very good with climate change.

I regret reading this thread.

I don't understand how someone can have a strong opinion about a subject and yet be completely wrong about it. Bizarre.

Elite and Laddo, please can you both try not to let things continue in a Handbags-worthy vein? If you can't please go there with it.

Ta.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast