+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Loan Ranger

M
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My Saints supporting mate is questioning Ralph Hasenhüttl's sanity. It went along the lines of "WTF is this eejit doing letting our "Star Boy" go out on loan to f*cking Burnley?
    I think Saints are nailed on for relegation from the Premier League this season or is it too soon to Tella?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    My Saints supporting mate is questioning Ralph Hasenhüttl's sanity. It went along the lines of "WTF is this eejit doing letting our "Star Boy" go out on loan to f*cking Burnley?
    Looks a logical move to me, he's had a couple of seasons in their first team squad without establishing himself as a regular starter, and they clearly have no intention of starting him this season either. A season in the Championship should tell both us and Southampton all we need to know about him. And for Nathan himself, a chance to show just what he can do, what's not to like, it's win, win, win, for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Looks a logical move to me, he's had a couple of seasons in their first team squad without establishing himself as a regular starter, and they clearly have no intention of starting him this season either. A season in the Championship should tell both us and Southampton all we need to know about him. And for Nathan himself, a chance to show just what he can do, what's not to like, it's win, win, win, for everyone.
    I'm not knocking the loan sinkov, just saying what a saint told me. Incidentally, he thinks they will be relegated this season.

I know that BT, I wasn't knocking you or your Saint friend, it was just a comment on the deal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)