+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ismaila Sarr....

Ismaila Sarr....

Deal looks very close now - real talent but LB should be bigger priority just now.

Italian media saying the deal is one step away - Phil Hay saying it's not happening !!!!

I hope Phil is right....not good enough for me.
    Especially at the price being touted.

Everyone has a semi because of his halfway line strike.......🤣

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Everyone has a semi because of his halfway line strike.......🤣
    Would rather we sign Terrier from Rennes more prolific and can play in midfield too.

Rumours about Phillip Max circulating again.

Hope this is a smoke screen being employed while we sign a real striker or left back.

very disturbing we don't have those taken care of yet.

My thoughts are that the board have blown their load on what we already have (KP/Raph money) and if we do get anymore through the door my guess is they will be loans.

Hope I am wrong because if Firpo is the answer at LB then I don't know what the feckin question is and I don't expect a CF either as they think Joffy and Bambi are sufficient in that department.

Not having a pop but just giving my humble opinion....but I could be wrong

Really not sure about Sarr personally, guy looks good once in a blue moon then disappears, was hopeless both times he played us and we were the easiest team to attack last year. He is also a winger, which in my opinion we do not need, considering we play narrow??????? We've got sinisterra, james, harrison, Summerville, aaronson (who drifts all over) and even gelhardt could play out there. What we need right now is someone to challenge Bamford and a BLOODY LEFT BACK

I agree completely on both Sarr and left back and the lack of investment from radz and 49's is worrying for me.
    We've spent the Raph and KP money...is that it??
    What happened to 'lessons learned' from last season?

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_G_Rection View Post
    I agree completely on both Sarr and left back and the lack of investment from radz and 49's is worrying for me.
    We've spent the Raph and KP money...is that it??
    What happened to 'lessons learned' from last season?
    Think we have money to spend still - look at the 35m bid for CDK - maybe they are not convinced by the targets that are available.

Still don’t understand the lack of left back coming in and no doubt Paddy B will get injured on the final day of the window meaning we are screwed again.

Maybe Sinisterra will sparkle so such an extent all our worries melt away ….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)