+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The warm weather...

The warm weather...

Are you enjoying the beautiful weather that we are having Frank or are you one of those who just sit there in the shade complaining about global warming and how we will all be dead in 500 years if we don't act now,it's far to hot to sit by the Trent at midday (my usual time) so I've been going down about 4pm and it's absolutely heaven,there's nowhere better on a warm summer evening watching the world go psst,so far I've spotted cormarants,kingfishers,buzzards,herons plus the usual various breeds of ducks and swans and not to mention the terms that put on a free show on fishing,marvelous to witness,who cares if we will all die in 500 years of even 50,enjoy the good weather as we won't be around anyhow,consider it our inheritance to the the younger generation

Yes i am, im about to walk Molly in the fens. I havent seen any deer for a long while, i hope they are ok. You are right, live for the moment, i dont think there is any chance of long term human survival. A few will but not the likes of us.

By the time armageddon comes, we will be long gone, worry not.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)