+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: ABERDEEN v Motherwell match thread

Stewart and Richardson seem to be getting a lot of abuse and especially after yesterday I have no complaints.They need to do better.

I am however surprised that Ramadami is getting off so lightly, he was terrible yesterday and from what I have seen so far he is no better than Ojo which says a lot.

Maybe the superstar treatment he has been getting from the club has gone to his head but he needs to get his finger out.We have paid good money for him.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Stewart and Richardson seem to be getting a lot of abuse and especially after yesterday I have no complaints.They need to do better.

I am however surprised that Ramadami is getting off so lightly, he was terrible yesterday and from what I have seen so far he is no better than Ojo which says a lot.

Maybe the superstar treatment he has been getting from the club has gone to his head but he needs to get his finger out.We have paid good money for him.
    Ramadani was poor against Celtic and very poor against Motherwell. He was far from the worst player on the pitch but I agree he shouldn’t escape criticism. His passing was terrible but he never gave up. He tried to influence the game but struggled. Clarkson wasn’t great but he was the better of the pair.
    Another thing that bugs me is our taking of corner kicks..we never mix it up. Always an out swinging cross which is normally at the wrong end of where the players need it to be. We have had plenty time to work on them so there is no excuse except bad training.

Quote Originally Posted by bannon_ftd_83 View Post
    Back down to earth with a great big thud. Pleasing.
    Oooh ... touche ... lets see now ...

If we're talkin' about dismissing the diddy games ... ie. League cup where we scored 12, conceded none ... cos it was wee teams we played, and compare like for like, in real competitive games, well ... we have been sh!te! ... but ....

Dons - For: 6 .. Against: 6

Dundee United - For 2 .. Against: 13

OK, lets even tak oot yer Eurotrashin ....

Dundee United - For 2 .. Against: 6

.... two points and four goals behind our sh!te .... there needs tae be a word tae describe how bad below ****e a team can be where their points are 33% o' the standard described as sh!te and a comparative 4 goal deficit over 3 games .... I dinna have that word .... is 'diabolical' even close?

Aberdeen fans, in some of our worst times would sing from the terraces, in acceptance of our standard, but just to be singing anyway .. to the tune of the Pet Shop Boys tune (if that was not lowering of standards enough) ....

"We're shiiiite - and we know we are ... we're sh ......

I suggest Joot fans learn, tae the same tune, the words ...

"We're average - on a lucky day we're Av ...

Noo .... have I been nasty aboot yer club? hateful? Dirsepectful tae Dave Narey? No.

So f*ck aff ya fkn Joot Pikey Mink an' gie yer fkn caravan a good dicht top tae bottom, an' yersel right efter.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Suspect he still needs to get used to the speed the game is played at in Scotland. ?

He appears to be a smart sort of lad. So hopefully he can start thinking faster !!

Couple of other things about him : As RJ noted, he doesn`t give up.

Couple of times on Saturday, he set off to carry the ball forward, but was runnng out of steam as he got near the box. You could see he was looking to pass it to a goalscorer, but nobody ran with/for him. He needs to keep doing that , and they`ll learn to ?

On the bright side of Saturday. The boy Morrs looks like a proper winger. We need to find the wy to feed the wingers. Even a punt up the wng for them to chase would be better than this reversion to tippy-tappy across the back !!

Thought Ramadami had a shocker of a game on Saturday, along with most of the team, but his head never dropped and you could see the frustration in his face every time he hit a wayward pass. He chased everything and tried so hard to get us back in that game, but it just wasn't happening for him. Putting McRorie into defence and leaving Clarkson and Ramadami in the middle was a bad call by JG that should have been changed earlier.

Going on first impressions of other results in the league (bigot brothers aside) it is going to be another season of anyone beating anyone, we just have to hope we have that little bit more quality and not have many games like we had on Saturday

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112