+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley, match thoughts

Middlesbrough v Barnsley, match thoughts

According to what I heard today young Joe Ackroyd and the 16 year old kid sent off yesterday in the u23's will be on the bench tonight whose name escapes me .

Not heard anything else so we will have to see how Duff sees this game given we have a tough game at Derby on Saturday coming up .

He needs to get the back line and midfield to gel sooner rather than later. They look all over the place at the moment and we're lucky only to have conceded one so far.

Give em some game time to get that sorted.

I’m told to check out this for tonight’s game.

Every little helps !

http://plentypass.com/
    No subscription required.

The young lad sent off was Fabio Jalo.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 10-08-2022 at 03:46 PM. Reason: Jalo

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    He needs to get the back line and midfield to gel sooner rather than later. They look all over the place at the moment and we're lucky only to have conceded one so far.

Give em some game time to get that sorted.
    To be fair regarding the back line Helick was missing on saturday & Cadden went off injured yet we still kept a clean sheet & in the middle of the park you would expect a fit Kane & Wolfe to be in the side & they are both currently missing so Duff has not been dealt a good hand so far

Cheltenham lost 0-7 at ooam last neet and have lost every game played so far. Whilst the clean sheet and win was welcome i would be reluctant to use them as a benchmark to measure ourselves against.

Av no idea how many changes both us and Boro will make toneet so owt could happen.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 10-08-2022 at 04:23 PM.

Agree shads but we ought to have conceded about 7 and good fortune has meant we haven’t. I think helik is nailed on to leave and Kane long term injured, so we can’t rely on them improving things. So for me it’s about gelling together the best from the rest so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Cheltenham lost 0-7 at ooam last neet and have lost every game played so far. Whilst the clean sheet and win was welcome i would be reluctant to use them as a benchmark to measure ourselves against.

Av no idea how many changes both us and Boro will make toneet so owt could happen.

My thoughts exactly mi owd

Name:  B958ED70-3839-4108-9F21-0F5C550DB084.jpg
Views: 289
Size:  18.9 KB

Subs: Collins (GK), Moon, Kitching, Benson, Hondermarck, Ackroyd, Thomas, Leya Iseka, Jalo.

Dodgy kit !!
    Very Dodgy said Norman.

Iseka on the bench -

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast