+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mehrdad Ghodoussi is a class act

Mehrdad Ghodoussi is a class act

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news...nited-24733575

Just seeing our top brass take time out of their day running the business side of the club during this hectic tranfer schedule is delightful.

Night and day to our previous owner.

I always think when i see Amanda, Mehrdad, Jamie etc that the job satisfaction must be enormous for them, they recognize how miserable it was being an NUFC fan for the last 14 years and now we've got hope and can dream again

That is really brilliant.

I still struggle to believe we have the ownership we now have.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    That is really brilliant.

I still struggle to believe we have the ownership we now have.
    Good people doing good things for the club, the community and in a few years we'll see lot of development in the city too.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)