+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

A good read that above from Charlie from the Proclaimers. That will be his name in a red file now.

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Hardly a unionist just think people who complain about the UK have all had the chance to leave but haven’t. See you got your computer time in the institution today.
    Why should people have to leave the country they were born in just because they complain about it? I'm not getting your comment at all. If you are born here or even just live here and pay your way then you should be able to complain about things as much as you want.

You would have to be a real ignorant f*ckwit not to realise the mess the country is in, Brexit is a huge part of it, but other factors, such as our media and politicians and big business are equally as guilty for causing the mess.

If I was in my twenties or even early 30s I would have left these septic Islands, but just feel a little to long in the tooth now at 49 to up sticks and move to another country, but certainly have incouraged both my Sons to GTF out of here as quickly as they can

Just a loon min.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Why should people have to leave the country they were born in just because they complain about it? I'm not getting your comment at all. If you are born here or even just live here and pay your way then you should be able to complain about things as much as you want.

You would have to be a real ignorant f*ckwit not to realise the mess the country is in, Brexit is a huge part of it, but other factors, such as our media and politicians and big business are equally as guilty for causing the mess.

If I was in my twenties or even early 30s I would have left these septic Islands, but just feel a little to long in the tooth now at 49 to up sticks and move to another country, but certainly have incouraged both my Sons to GTF out of here as quickly as they can
    It's what racists say TDD! Basingstoke is a racist.

Hardly a unionist just think people who complain about the UK have all had the chance to leave but haven’t. See you got your computer time in the institution today.
    Yawn! Is that all you can keep regurgitating you racist cocksucking cùnt! Go play with the traffic ya creep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Yawn! Is that all you can keep regurgitating you racist cocksucking cùnt! Go play with the traffic ya creep.
    You still haven’t explained how it’s racist.. I’m sure the irony of accusing someone of racism whilst being homophobic has probably gone over your head.

You still haven’t explained how it’s racist.. I’m sure the irony of accusing someone of racism whilst being homophobic has probably gone over your head.
    I personally didn't find it racist and I don't think it is racist. I knew exactly what you were meaning (if ye didna like it ye ken fit tae dee) sort of thing. But it was still a daft thing to say.

....and calling someone a cocksucking ćunt isn't homophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    It's what racists say TDD! Basingstoke is a racist.
    Says the angry poster who pejoratively used the term ‘Kraut’ recently. Tut tut.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Says the angry poster who pejoratively used the term ‘Kraut’ recently. Tut tut.
    Like Me you must have been brought up in the times of Captain Hurricane (the Valiant) and his wee pal Maggot Malone, His "ragin fury" often was aimed at the Kraut And Spaghetti eating swabs not to mention the Slant eyed nips,

Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast