+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

I had a wee flutter last week on Truss being binned this year & BJ being next PM. Got both @12/1.

Current odds are 7/2 & 8/1

What Quazie did after he crashed the economy

It’s understood Kwarteng was invited to the Chelsea home of Andrew Law, a financier and Conservative Party donor, on the evening of Friday 23 September. He was warmly welcomed at the bash, and it is said he was encouraged to ‘double down’ on his contentious policies.

The party itself was a lavish affair, as expensive champagne, cocktails, and wine flowed for the guests. Around 30 multi-millionaires, including stockbrokers and merchant bankers, were in attendance. Kwarteng was allegedly in a ‘buoyant mood’ during the s****y soiree.

It’s also claimed by more than one source that Kwarteng is seen as a ‘useful idiot’ by hedge fund managers, and those who frequently bet against The Pound to make millions.
    Last edited by stewarty27; 03-10-2022 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I had a wee flutter last week on Truss being binned this year & BJ being next PM. Got both @12/1.

I'm quite sure you could get something on Truss being binned, but I hope to feck BJ doesn't make a comeback as that really would be taking the pi ss out of the electorate. If it was to happen it would be beyond parody.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    You know DandD I've heard this punted in other places and thought... Naw min dinna be say daft.. twice bitten inat.

But I also remember saying a few years back ...Whit ! Trump for President and Boris for PM oh ma hoorin sides !!! But alas. So the Return of the fμckwit, is v possible in these crazy phucked up Islands.
    Aye it seems a long time ago we laughed at the prospect of Trump and Johnson winning power. We're not laughing so much now though!

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

350% is probably a little better than Kwarteng's Hedge Fund buddies could make over 3 months. Perhaps they are manufacturing this situation?

Certain Irony if punters on a football forum made money from this whole clusterfck.

If anyone fancies watching some car crash TV today, Truss gives her big conference speech later on.

I'm sure the forum tories will have their kleenex at the ready for their yearly ****athon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    If anyone fancies watching some car crash TV today, Truss gives her big conference speech later on.

I'm sure the forum tories will have their kleenex at the ready for their yearly ****athon.
    “Cheese”

“CHEESE”

CHEESE

CHEESE

I SAID “CHEESE”, FOR FUUCK’S SAKE. APPLAUD YOU FUUCKING CUUNTS!

And now over to Sean for the weather.

Whatever happened to Saatchi and Saatchi?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Whatever happened to Saatchi and Saatchi?
    One of them married (and beat up) Nigella Lawson (no pics via phone, sorry). Memorably described as “We’d all like to do with her what her old man did to the country”.

Greenpeace ya bassa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 32 of 48 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast