+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    We are to hear frae the the Hunt **** today an emergency mini -mini budget, , But a far more important statement frae Sturgeon is also expected Sturg will present the third independence paper, which will outline economic and currency plans for an independent Scotland. And I tell you what she better not phuck it up !!! like in 2014, Talking phucking up anyone see that pathetic performance by oor Lord Advocate at the English supreme court ? Savaged by a deid haggis doesn't start to cover it,
    Speaking of gravy train, I have seen lots of conspiracy theorists saying that Bain is a closet unionist and that Sturgeon was happy for her to give her miserable performance as it eliminated any tiny chance there was of winning in court and therefore avoids any chance of a referendum next year thereby allowing Mr and Mrs Sturgeon to pick up their collective income of £250K per annum for more years to come. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Speaking of gravy train, I have seen lots of conspiracy theorists saying that Bain is a closet unionist and that Sturgeon was happy for her to give her miserable performance as it eliminated any tiny chance there was of winning in court and therefore avoids any chance of a referendum next year thereby allowing Mr and Mrs Sturgeon to pick up their collective income of £250K per annum for more years to come. Thoughts?
    Mmmmm I doubt if it was done to cause any sabotage to the cause of Indy but it should be noted Bain IS a member of Sturgeon's Government ! So take out of that what you want, On Mr &Mrs Sturgeon I think its at least dodgy at worse downright wrong ...that The CEO of the SNP is married to the First Minister of (whole) of Scotland, As for Bain it was a strange performance and the Englisg guy Eadie ? tore her a new one, There is a bit of debate as to whether she actually said "Scotland is not a country but was formed into ONE country with the act o union. From what I saw of her (Bain) pitiful performance she was arguing Both sides the case . Conspiracy ? Incompetence defo !

I haven't ( and won't) pay any attention to an english court case.

They've no wish to actually win the case, otherwise they'd have to hold a referendum which they would lose.

It's not time yet.

RZ, I think she may bluff it as far as about February before she’s done. The Tories are pretty ruthless, but I think they need the PR of not binning a useless **** like her in record time. I heard the Chancellor on the car radio at 11.00. His tone of voice sounded full of relief that he didn’t have to continue to push Kwarterfinal and Truss’s vandalism.

She’s got nowhere else to go though. She’s thicker than stovies in a flask, and the speechifying circuit that Sturgeon’s already got her eye on needs slightly more cerebral input than “Cheese” or “I was brought up in Paisley and fought regularly with The Love Street Division….er…ya boss”, and no organisation on the good hard Earth’s going to appoint her as a part-time director with the reputation she’s made for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    RZ, I think she may bluff it as far as about February before she’s done. The Tories are pretty ruthless, but I think they need the PR of not binning a useless **** like her in record time. I heard the Chancellor on the car radio at 11.00. His tone of voice sounded full of relief that he didn’t have to continue to push Kwarterfinal and Truss’s vandalism.

She’s got nowhere else to go though. She’s thicker than stovies in a flask, and the speechifying circuit that Sturgeon’s already got her eye on needs slightly more cerebral input than “Cheese” or “I was brought up in Paisley and fought regularly with The Love Street Division….er…ya boss”, and no organisation on the good hard Earth’s going to appoint her as a part-time director with the reputation she’s made for herself.
    TBH I think Sturgeon is a long way off the lucrative speech circuit but your right she will be on it at some point, Mind U if her speech today is anything to go by she will be an abject failure ! Not because of the content or presentation but because no Chunt saw it !!!!, BBC took Truss advice and totally ignored her.. no live coverage at all ! Sky showed a wee bit but cut away to hear what a 92 y/o Tory peer had to say about phuck all !!
    Personally I have a lot of reservations about Sturgeon but as a Scot I'd have like to hear what she had to say on a ***** speech on Scotland's future, At least the BBC reported on Scotland's victory in the cricket. Pffffffffft !!!!!

Edit.. is ***** a swear word now ? Why did it get the ***** treatment ?

Edit Edit.... V I T A L ..E S S E N T I A L.. I M P O R T A N T
    Last edited by stewarty27; 17-10-2022 at 12:29 PM.

More people would pay Mrs Krankie not to give a speech than give one.

As for the Lizbot, where is it? She hasn't been seen since Friday

I did hear her wittering on in that disgusting accent.

Well for 30 seconds anyway, can't listen to that voice for longer than that.

“I’ll lead the ****s into the next election,” she says.

In the words of the Leader of the Opposition, Mick Lynch, “You’re lying”.

I think she is prime minister in name only. I reckon she is not allowed near policy due to her disastrous start and they know they can't elect another leader so soon.

Interesting than of all the changes announced to her initial budget yesterday the bankers bonuses have been kept.

C unts each and every one of them and those who vote for them too.

There's a chance that they keep her there while they do all the unpopular stuff then ditch her before the next election.

Boris will then save us.

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast