+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    They didn’t spend a penny on the wallpaper
    That of course is very true. I wonder what we went for in the end.

SNP's Blackford said "there would be a wave of revulsion across Scotland if Boris returned as PM" I don't get this.. as a Man and party who's raison d'être is Scottish Independence (supposedly) not would want a clown like Johnson in place for IndyRef2 in Oct 2023 (again supposedly)doesn't make sense, Would Blackford prefer a half competent Tory PM ? (bit of an oxymoron there folks) For me if he was to speak at all it would be to say ..We want Independence Now !! Of course the SNP just love playing the WM game. I'll stick ma chin out and say if we must have another Tory PM let it be BoJo but I do say that with a tad of revulsion, Bring it on !!

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    SNP's Blackford said "there would be a wave of revulsion across Scotland if Boris returned as PM" I don't get this.. as a Man and party who's raison d'être is Scottish Independence (supposedly) not would want a clown like Johnson in place for IndyRef2 in Oct 2023 (again supposedly)doesn't make sense, Would Blackford prefer a half competent Tory PM ? (bit of an oxymoron there folks) For me if he was to speak at all it would be to say ..We want Independence Now !! Of course the SNP just love playing the WM game. I'll stick ma chin out and say if we must have another Tory PM let it be BoJo but I do say that with a tad of revulsion, Bring it on !!
    I honestly don't think it matters who they pick, they are a busted flush and will lose the next election heavily regardless of who is PM. Blackford may be playing the long game here as the bigger threat to the SNP and their (supposed) independence aim may well be a huge Labor victory persuading enough of the "middle 20%" of the Scottish electorate to stick with WM as opposed to favour independence.

The English like Boris.

There's not much to add really because I don't understand it myself but I wouldn't count on a Labour victory if they take Boris back.

Of course, given he is still to face the parliamentary committee for lying, that should hold them back.
    I wouldn't count on it though.

If Boris makes a comeback does that mean the queen will try one too?

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I honestly don't think it matters who they pick, they are a busted flush and will lose the next election heavily regardless of who is PM. Blackford may be playing the long game here as the bigger threat to the SNP and their (supposed) independence aim may well be a huge Labor victory persuading enough of the "middle 20%" of the Scottish electorate to stick with WM as opposed to favour independence.
    If Scotland fall for the Labour bullsh1t again we probably don't deserve a new Scotland, WM under any Colour priority is England, Blair knew that and wooed the SE England 157 mainly affluent seats , Seats that decide almost every UK election, Its not the Tories or Labour that's the problem for Scotland its Westminster ! Why the Scottish population can't see that is a mystery to me.

Don't be so sure the tories are out at the next election. We have to assume they will be, but if Johnson comes back, whilst still under a parliamentary investigation for his shyte in his first tenure, then he could very well lead them to victory or the very least squeez the vote and stop a party getting an outright majority.

It's all about the South of England and takes a hell of a lot to convince them to vote Labour. You are also speaking about a group of people who think it is right to send asylum seekers to Rwanda and like to see boats sink in the channel with migrants onboard.

It'll be Boris with Sunak as Chancellor and Mordaunt as Home or Foreign secretary.

All stitched up this weekend.

I stopped reading at “Blackford”. He’s a ****ing shouty capitalist tool. Good chipper - aye CHIPPER - there, always a rendezvous point on away trips before the village, like the poor Skye crofter’s brain - was by-passed.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    I stopped reading at “Blackford”. He’s a ****ing shouty capitalist tool. Good chipper - aye CHIPPER - there, always a rendezvous point on away trips before the village, like the poor Skye crofter’s brain - was by-passed.
    Sorry min. Should have put Black Pudding instead of B*******d that would have tied in with your "Chipper" frolic. The pudding like the rest of his colleagues at WM are pretty ineffectual and I'm with you on the pudding, Just for your info the chipper in Portree is called the "Chippy" probably sells saveloy's n Faggots .. It's a Disgrace !!!!!!!!!

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast