+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Sorry min. Should have put Black Pudding instead of B*******d that would have tied in with your "Chipper" frolic. The pudding like the rest of his colleagues at WM are pretty ineffectual and I'm with you on the pudding, Just for your info the chipper in Portree is called the "Chippy" probably sells saveloy's n Faggots .. It's a Disgrace !!!!!!!!!
    Our son-in-law’s a Bristolian, as are his Dornoch Firth-area parents. They were all here recently, and the sassidge meat-filled beef olives that the co-owner cooked went down well, “similar to, but better than faggots”, with not even a hint of a homophobic , or camp “ooh, titter ye not”.

“Chippy” my hairy, plooky erse.

Not surprising to wake to stories of Boris cosying up to Sunak. Sunak should tell him to jog on.

Penny Mordaunt answering absolutely zero questions asked on Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg.

The JRM show up next.

Listen to this, all the way to the end. Holy ****, Batman.

https://twitter.com/LBC/status/15838...76start%3D7320

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

I wish I could say I'm surprised, but sadly I'm not in the slightest. But wow!!!

The only reason an imbecile like Truss won last time was because of the colour of her oponents skin and the mentality of swathes of those who are allowed to select 'our' PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Jings where to start with this one, Well I disliked the guy hugely 1st class K nob, But was he echoing the views of most Conservative members ? You know I think he may have been, Don't forget they have already had the chance to choose Sunak and had they been paying attention they would have seen Truss was a total chancer.. Speeches with no content, Soundbites, Cliches, She was full of malice, self-obsession ! This is the woman who said only a few Irish ‘turnip farmers’ would be affected by Brexit ..Aye she's that stupid, But they choose her WHY ? Because I honestly believe they rejected Sunak as he's a Brown Man. The whole Brexit desire was based on xenophobia and a fear of non English people, England has changed for the worse and even working class area's have been infected by scapegoating and racism spread by Idiots like that guy on the wireless, If Johnson gets enough votes to challenge Sunak it will then go to the Tory membership ..Will they choose a Brown Man ? over a Quintessential White Englishman who's values are closer to them.. We'll see.

Johnson not standing for the Tory gig. 102 nominations, he claims. Prick.

Do we have an ultra rich prime minister tomorrow do we?
    Thank f’uck I’m escaping

Oh Dear, The membership will NOT be happy ! in fact a quick look on the Telegraph they are very unhappy, Read a good few comments and most of them echoed what that d1ckhead on LBC was saying,

"Tories & the UK prefer Full English Breakfast with rotten beans to a well seasoned, well cooked, Curry dish with spices"

"Goodbye to a Christian UK"

janice rogers
    9h
    if rishi wins we will lose our uk identity

"So tell me again why he has Dual Citizenship. and who he cheers for when India plays England.

And on and on they go The little Englanders who ultimately decide Scotland's future.. We can do so much better.

On the lighter side must be the first time Johnson's pulled out of ......................

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Jings where to start with this one, Well I disliked the guy hugely 1st class K nob, But was he echoing the views of most Conservative members ? You know I think he may have been, Don't forget they have already had the chance to choose Sunak and had they been paying attention they would have seen Truss was a total chancer.. Speeches with no content, Soundbites, Cliches, She was full of malice, self-obsession ! This is the woman who said only a few Irish ‘turnip farmers’ would be affected by Brexit ..Aye she's that stupid, But they choose her WHY ? Because I honestly believe they rejected Sunak as he's a Brown Man. The whole Brexit desire was based on xenophobia and a fear of non English people, England has changed for the worse and even working class area's have been infected by scapegoating and racism spread by Idiots like that guy on the wireless, If Johnson gets enough votes to challenge Sunak it will then go to the Tory membership ..Will they choose a Brown Man ? over a Quintessential White Englishman who's values are closer to them.. We'll see.
    " EVEN the working class areaa" ?????

You mean ESPECIALLY the working class areas.

Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 LastLast