+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    What do you do if your bursting on a train? You obviously wouldn’t be a massive f*cling hypocrite by pishing in the gender neutral shared bog. Do you just sit there and soil yourself out of principal? What about visitors to your house, are they kept apart? I reckon you’ve overcome these massive obstacles throughout your life but now you’ve been spoon fed this right wing culture war bullsh1t, you feel the need to be angry.

Put some wrinkles on your brain and stop being played by these c*nts.

The comments alone made by you & the other two about the FM, make you sound more of a danger to women than any trans punter

How many f'uckin times?

I don't give a flying f'uck about toilets.

The women do though.

Of course, normally, you are the leading crusader for everything feminine.
    Bringing us back to the original argument.

Sturgeon is criticised, you cant stand the thought of anyone not agreeing with you so you call Shetland Don a Hun.

Of course, he only criticised her because she's a woman didn't he?
    I expect you to grant Liz Truss the same courtesy.

It's always the same with you, flying into a rage, making things up as you go along.

My comment was sheer fact as I see it in the North East.
    The woman is hated, if she really wants independence then she's going to have to step down.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 15-08-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Krankie patter is hun patter. Also, anyone referring to her as a weegie, sounds like a slack jawed yokel. Look at a map of your country ffs.

The complaints listed on the post are just generic Daily Mail pish.
    How dare you criticise my oratory skills, make assumptions about me based on where you think I stay and what newspaper I read. I am very upset. Please apologise forthwith, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    How dare you criticise my oratory skills, make assumptions about me based on where you think I stay and what newspaper I read. I am very upset. Please apologise forthwith, or else.
    I’m really, really sorry me pointing out your misogyny & piss poor knowledge of Scottish geography upsets you.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    How many f'uckin times?

I don't give a flying f'uck about toilets.

The women do though.

Of course, normally, you are the leading crusader for everything feminine.
    Bringing us back to the original argument.

Sturgeon is criticised, you cant stand the thought of anyone not agreeing with you so you call Shetland Don a Hun.

Of course, he only criticised her because she's a woman didn't he?
    I expect you to grant Liz Truss the same courtesy.

It's always the same with you, flying into a rage, making things up as you go along.

My comment was sheer fact as I see it in the North East.
    The woman is hated, if she really wants independence then she's going to have to step down.
    I’ll try and deal with this a bit at a time. There’s a lot going on.

You’re trying to regulate where people pish based on if they meet your own criteria. That’s the work of a class A oddball.

Did I call Shetland don a hun? Or did you just make that up?

You say that I’m a crusader for all things feminine, yet the very line before it, you appear to be speaking on behalf of all women. Make your mind up eh? Seems alright for you to do it.

As for the FM, nothing is ‘sheer fact as I see it’ That’s what’s called your opinion. Fact.

You should try and stop being raging at absolutely everything. Canny be good for you

You see, once you’ve got something into your head, you just can’t shake it, no matter how much pish it was in the first place.

It’s you with the toilet fetish min

I don’t suppose we can except much else from a yokel.

I’m really, really sorry me pointing out your misogyny & piss poor knowledge of Scottish geography upsets you.
    I don’t dislike our FM on account of her gender. Also, she was born in the Central Belt a few miles from the Clyde, studied Law at Glasgow University, then worked as a Solicitor in Glasgow, was the Glasgow Govan MSP, is now the Glasgow Southside MSP and has been for many years - so that clearly makes her an Aberdonian … and “piss-poor” should be hyphenated.

I don’t dislike our FM on account of her gender. Also, she was born in the Central Belt a few miles from the Clyde, studied Law at Glasgow University, then worked as a Solicitor in Glasgow, was the Glasgow Govan MSP, is now the Glasgow Southside MSP and has been for many years - so that clearly makes her an Aberdonian … and “piss-poor” should be hyphenated.
    You’ve worked the central belt in there with a crowbar. She isn’t a weegie by any definition of the word.
    If it’s not her gender that bothers you, you should probably reflect on why you use a gender specific insult towards her. I suspect you’re not being entirely honest with yourself here.

You’ve worked the central belt in there with a crowbar. She isn’t a weegie by any definition of the word.
    If it’s not her gender that bothers you, you should probably reflect on why you use a gender specific insult towards her. I suspect you’re not being entirely honest with yourself here.
    That’s correct, she’s evidently a French-speaking Canadian.

Whatever she is, she’s not a weegie.

That’s correct, she’s evidently a French-speaking Canadian.

You're banging your head against a brick wall Shetland min.
    Mason knows what you think.
    It makes no difference what actual words you use, he'll make something up then accuse you of it.

Despite the fact that, not very long ago, every major party in Scotland had a female leader, you only pick on Sturgeon because she's a woman.

Maybe you didn't realise it, so you should be happy Mason spotted it really.

A bit like Parsons in room 101

Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast