+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

But Mason's question is valid, if not her who?
    Politics now has definitely been dummed down beyond socio-economic and socio-political debate.
    Its a personality game.
    I don't live in the North East so can't speak with any authority on the demographic therein. But Sturgeon appears to have a measure of personal popularity, here and now, nationwide, that no-one else could command within the SNP.

And by "inclusive " I meant inclusive of minority rights, not specifically Trans issues which does seem a particular bugbear of yours.
    I, personally, think that's a small hill to die on.

Finally, England ain't rejoining the single market anytime soon.
    The leave clowns still can't connect the present economic chaos with Brexit and if they do make the connection its the horrible Europeans fault for not cow-towing.
    The independence movement needs to sell Scotland endeavouring to rejoin the EU as a positive.
    Any "hard border" with England needs to be sold against ease of travel, and ease of trade, with mainland Europe.

What I want to happen and what I think will happen are two different things.
    Mason in particular confuses the two, so If I say " I don't think Scotland would choose independence " then he's forever going to accuse me of being a unionist.

I don't think England will rejoin the European single market anytime soon, we'll have to wait.

If you don't think that having to wait f'uckin pisses me off then you'd be far wrong.

The general view from the North East towards Glasgow is completely wrong. Weegies aren’t the enemies of the North East & they never were. Alex Ferguson did a lot of great work up there, I’m a big fan. It’s time to ditch the west coast paranoia though.

As for the fat handsy Jambo sleepy cuddling mess. I heard tales about him a decade before he went anywhere near a court. It’s your choice to ignore it if you wish but i can’t imagine all those women you speak for would be impressed. I reckon they’d be a hundred times safer in the bogs with a trans woman than him

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The general view from the North East towards Glasgow is completely wrong. Weegies aren’t the enemies of the North East & they never were. Alex Ferguson did a lot of great work up there, I’m a big fan. It’s time to ditch the west coast paranoia though.

As for the fat handsy Jambo sleepy cuddling mess. I heard tales about him a decade before he went anywhere near a court. It’s your choice to ignore it if you wish but i can’t imagine all those women you speak for would be impressed. I reckon they’d be a hundred times safer in the bogs with a trans woman than him
    Still confused about the concept of residency and domicile I see. Fergie is now a domiciled Mancunian and has been for decades. He disassociated himself from Weegieland between 40 and 50 years ago.

You should tell him that. He was at Ibrox last night.

Name:  8B63C082-BC8A-4023-845B-93C0285A87E6.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  19.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

There's no such thing as a trans woman.

The anti hun, anti weegie thing being down to Fergie is a myth.

No doubt he used it with the players but it was around a hell of a lot earlier than Fergie.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    There's no such thing as a trans woman.
    If they didn’t exist, you wouldn’t spend all day in a tizz about them. You may well disagree with the whole thing but trans women exist. If you’re at the stage of having to deny reality to sustain your argument, then it’s not a great one to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    The anti hun, anti weegie thing being down to Fergie is a myth.

No doubt he used it with the players but it was around a hell of a lot earlier than Fergie.
    Hating Huns makes you a normal human being. Nobody is saying you can’t hate Huns.

Page 9 of 48 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast