+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    what I was really saying is that I want Rangers to win the league.
    Men or women, though?

You're going to have to ask Mason.

I just write the words, it's him that does the interpretation for me.

I wouldn't try to take over your job.

Not up to me to imagine up a solution to blokes using the female bogs, I'm sure the women will manage fine themselves.

Whatever they get up to in there (and it usually takes some time) the home grown female has always been pretty protective regarding their toilet arrangements.

I've heard them moaning about it in French campsites all too often.

Of course, they can always let their feelings on the subject be known at the ballot box, so it's a lifetime of Tory governments for you, don't say you weren't warned.

Now, does that please you?
    A conversation about toilets.
    If you look hard enough you will probably find that, reading between the lines, what I was really saying is that I want Rangers to win the league.
    It would’ve saved everyone a lot of time just to say you’ve no idea about it & you’re just hating on trans folk the sake of it. Also, if you think that demented coffee morning squad of demented harpies in the women won’t wheesht movement will have any affect on the Scottish electorate, you’re even more off yer nut than I thought.

It’s the tories ripping the pish right out you with their culture wars & you’re too bigoted to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

I’m in favour of minding my own business and not getting involved in something which has f*ck all to do with me.
    Well that's never happened before.

It would’ve saved everyone a lot of time just to say you’ve no idea about it & you’re just hating on trans folk the sake of it. Also, if you think that demented coffee morning squad of demented harpies in the women won’t wheesht movement will have any affect on the Scottish electorate, you’re even more off yer nut than I thought.

It’s the tories ripping the pish right out you with their culture wars & you’re too bigoted to see it.

"hating on"

What a f'uckin prick

There's nothing to do about it.

We have always used toilet apartheid here, Gents and Ladies.

Obviously you have an office job, is it in the real world or do you sponge off the council?

We have always used toilet apartheid here, Gents and Ladies.

What do you do if your bursting on a train? You obviously wouldn’t be a massive f*cling hypocrite by pishing in the gender neutral shared bog. Do you just sit there and soil yourself out of principal? What about visitors to your house, are they kept apart? I reckon you’ve overcome these massive obstacles throughout your life but now you’ve been spoon fed this right wing culture war bullsh1t, you feel the need to be angry.

Put some wrinkles on your brain and stop being played by these c*nts.

The comments alone made by you & the other two about the FM, make you sound more of a danger to women than any trans punter

What do you do if your bursting on a train? You obviously wouldn’t be a massive f*cling hypocrite by pishing in the gender neutral shared bog. Do you just sit there and soil yourself out of principal? What about visitors to your house, are they kept apart? I reckon you’ve overcome these massive obstacles throughout your life but now you’ve been spoon fed this right wing culture war bullsh1t, you feel the need to be angry.

Put some wrinkles on your brain and stop being played by these c*nts.

The comments alone made by you & the other two about the FM, make you sound more of a danger to women than any trans punter
    How often do you find a women using a toilet on the train with someone else in there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    How often do you find a women using a toilet on the train with someone else in there ?
    How often do you find yourself using a train bog with someone else in there? Anything you want to share with the group?

How often do you find yourself using a train bog with someone else in there? Anything you want to share with the group?
    Not really I was asking you a question as usual you can’t answer, so ask a question back.

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast