+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Old age,what's the perfect time to go?..

Really sorry to read about your illness Postman Pete and hope things continue to go ok for you. My daughter starts chemo in around 10 days and has been warned the combination of drugs used will be vicious so we have everything crossed.

All the best to your daughter, Bumble!

She will be in my thoughts tomorrow bumble

Cheers blackdog,hope to finish my treatment before the years out and staying positive.

Sorry to hear about your daughter Barbara,chemo is really strange,i chose to go at it aggressivley and my first 3 sessions wernet to bad then my 4th had a really bad reaction and spent 13 nights in hospital,my 5th session was 18 days ago and have felt really well since.
    Not sure where your daughter is going to be treated but i can't speak highly enough of the new unit in Carlisle.
    Hope it all goes well.

Thank you, Mullen, Psaw2, and Pete for your kind words. It's a very tough time right now but she's a strong person and will fight as hard as she can.

Yes Pete, she is being treated at the new unit at Carlisle, she has already had radiotherapy there, can't speak highly enough about the place.

Seems a lot of bad news floating about at the moment. My 15 year old had his tonsils out last month & a few hours later was crashed straight back in theatre for another operation. Like you Bumble I can’t praise the hospital staff enough.

My thoughts and prayers are with you & your family and hope all goes well with your daughter 💙

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)