+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Derby v Barnsley match thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Adda tekken a point afooar game but from 2 nowt darn it was a tall order. Move on
    weer to Brid ♥!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    weer to Brid ♥!!
    luv it.

That looked like our best possible starting line up, so it was such a let down to see us start so poorly.
    I thought we would lose this, but I had hoped we would have a go at them right from the start. Instead though it was like the Plymouth game again, a better second half and we could/should have snatched a point late on.
    I won't over react and get carried away though, this set up is still a work in progress and I/we have got to be patient. 😕

That tackle on Thomas , it looked nothing on first viewing , having seen it again it should have been a straight Red , The lad who made the challenge went on to be MOM ? I thought Hourihane was poor and at times showed a bad attitude , surprised at him !!

In't that always the way though!.
    A player who should have been sent off against us, then goes onto win or save the match against us. 👎
    Btw I think Connor was losing it at Swanny in the Play off matches. Using bullshi*ttery win at all costs tactics then, and Im sure he was never that bad with us. Or was he ?. 😲

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Btw I think Connor was losing it at Swanny in the Play off matches. Using bullshi*ttery win at all costs tactics then, and Im sure he was never that bad with us. Or was he ?. 😲
    Think back to Peterborough at home in April 2016. Not a side to professional football that I like to see.

Ennyrooard, what good he did for this club by far outweighs the bad. Folk mek mistakes or sometimes act out of character, we all do it from time to time. It's nice if people can be open minded and not judge thi completely on summat tha did/does wrong. Understanding things is the key.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Think back to Peterborough at home in April 2016. Not a side to professional football that I like to see.
    Ennyrooard, what good he did for this club by far outweighs the bad. Folk mek mistakes or sometimes act out of character, we all do it from time to time. It's nice if people can be open minded and not judge thi completely on summat tha did/does wrong. Understanding things is the key.

Yeah I remember that match (there are highlights of it) where Connor saw fit to wind up their ginger player lol. And then he was laughing in his face as he'd been sent off, and that only made things worse of course!.
    Did Connor ever do that in any other games, because he had the talent and was at the top of his game for us then, and he really din't need to resort to that.

Ohh what was Collins doing when he completely missed the corner!. And hes been our star man in the games so far, but keepers rarely get away with mistakes do they.
    In hindsight Norwood would have been a good sub for the last 30 odd minutes, when they had tired and we were outplaying them. But that means starting with Cole who is still disappointing, to say the least. And Im sick of this ongoing issue with Iseka, the sooner we offload him and Oulare as well, the better.

Last edited by Acido; 05-09-2022 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acido View Post
    yeah i remember that match (there are highlights of it) where connor saw fit to wind up their ginger player lol. And then he was laughing in his face as he'd been sent off, and that only made things worse of course!.
    Did connor ever do that in any other games, because he had the talent and was at the top of his game for us then, and he really din't need to resort to that.
    ginnerismn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234