+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts (a)

This keepers a joke yeah? Get him away to fck

Need to get a keeper an experienced keeper on loan asp if the Finn is as bad as the Aussie.

New keeper please . I thought it was nerves against livingston and in the euro games but I have to say for someone with so many caps for his country he is poor. We can't afford time on this keeper we need stability now. Zander is
    still available so I would try and get him in asap.

Quote Originally Posted by the_arab View Post
    This keepers a joke yeah? Get him away to fck
    Get this ****ing JOKE of a keeper away to **** NOW. This boy is worse than Jorgenson and O'Hanlon. Nae wonder the defence is ****e with that CLOWN behind them.

He looked solid enough at home to AZ, a few dodgy early kicks apart, what's going on since? Agree we need a keeper in ASAP if he is that bad as it's such a key area and it's the difference between a decent season and a disastrous one

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    He looked solid enough at home to AZ, a few dodgy early kicks apart, what's going on since? Agree we need a keeper in ASAP if he is that bad as it's such a key area and it's the difference between a decent season and a disastrous one
    Trust me, He IS that bad. At least 2 flogged last Thurs and 2 flogged today. Hearts 3rd goal today one of the worst bit of goalkeeping I've seen in a while. EVERY keeper knows to parry the ball wide when making a save but this ****wit parties everything out in front - CLOWN

Why the feck did he push the ball out at the third, he could easily have just smothered the ball when he dived to his right? Scary!

I just knew that keeper was a mistake. He has been dodgey every game. Rip up his contract, someone in Aus will take him surely. We need this addressed now or it could be relegation. Such a ***** position.

And there is the difference. Gordon makes a great save and keeps hearts on top. Our keeper makes 2 massive mistakes and two goals scored. We need a keeper who can make saves at the right time. Not much between the teams but hearts have a good keeper and we at this moment don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Utd83 View Post
    And there is the difference. Gordon makes a great save and keeps hearts on top. Our keeper makes 2 massive mistakes and two goals scored. We need a keeper who can make saves at the right time. Not much between the teams but hearts have a good keeper and we at this moment don't.

Gutted about that, was hopeful he'd have been a solid signing, word was that we were getting a good keeper from correspondents down under... Zander Clark still available? Can't be stubborn about goalie position, also what's Hinchcliffe done since his return,don't remember goalies being the best last time he was the coach...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)