+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ross Fitzsimons

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    Nothing like facts eh Pedro… Ross has been sent off once in his career. I wouldn’t say he has a tendency to get sent off…
    Yes but it was a good sending off...! Worth 10 of your normal ones ...

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyNCFC View Post
    Pretty sure a few of our more cynical fans nicknamed him "The Vampire" due to his fear of crosses.
    Nice one.
    BFP is right I think, this was one of the main examples of fans rating a player for absolutely no reason at all.

One of the turning points in our recent history IMO was an away match at Newport very early in the relegation season.
    It was a tough game but we were holding our own and were right in it but still needed Kristian Dennis to score a 90th minute equaliser.
    That would have been Nolo's first point of this season and something to build on, maybe saving his job. But what happens? Deep into stoppage time a goal for them from an easy enough high cross into the 6 yard box. In fact, the goalie gave those defenders zero confidence. Not a name I enjoy seeing crop up on NCM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12