+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ross Fitzsimons

Ross Fitzsimons

Just signed for Chesterfield and likely to be playing against us next weekend.

Good news.

I’m sure the trend of Notts fans bigging up obviously sh!t players started with that bloke. Maybe it was Stuart Nelson, I’m not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Just signed for Chesterfield and likely to be playing against us next weekend.
    I hope he gives us a kick up the arse.

In their penalty area.

Get the crosses in the box then!

So they have signed a keeper to replace one that has a tendency to get sent off , with one that has a tendency to get sent off !? watch this space !

Didnt he save a penalty for us against them after coming back from a loan spell or something?

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    So they have signed a keeper to replace one that has a tendency to get sent off , with one that has a tendency to get sent off !? watch this space !
    Nothing like facts eh Pedro… Ross has been sent off once in his career. I wouldn’t say he has a tendency to get sent off…

Similar to our tendency to concede goals as a direct result from playing out from the back last season. Although that might have been twice.

Pretty sure a few of our more cynical fans nicknamed him "The Vampire" due to his fear of crosses.

Having said that, I always thoiught he was a good shot stopper for us to be fair.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast